Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 03:48 PM   #141
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Wouldn't it Be AWESOME if WI Did Something Like This...?

View Post Originally Posted by soccerox7
I just had an idea!

What if we just had a couple of conventions (like comic con?) (that EVERYONE can go to) in a few major cities, but we won't have to exactly stay overnight? I have a feeling that my mom would like the idea a little better if she came with me to a sort of mini-convention rather than a big one with a hotel and stuff I see no danger in simply showing up at a little convention with booths and stuff...

But believe me, the whole partying this sounds like a ton of fun, too
I like your idea!

I honestly think that my parents would let me go (with one of them of course) if it wasn't that far away, they weren't busy, and there was some kind of security test that you had to pass... but having a "mini convention" would save TONS of money...

...I still like the whole hotel idea.

-2 o'clock in the morning-

Everyone's swimming in the hotel pool or playing at the arcade!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2009, 03:52 PM   #142
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
I like your idea!

I honestly think that my parents would let me go (with one of them of course) if it wasn't that far away, they weren't busy, and there was some kind of security test that you had to pass... but having a "mini convention" would save TONS of money...

...I still like the whole hotel idea.

-2 o'clock in the morning-

Everyone's swimming in the hotel pool or playing at the arcade!
Haha, thanks

I would personally be TP-ing everyone's rooms and running up and down the hallways XD
soccerox7 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 04:19 PM   #143
Webkinz :)

stellaoncolumns has a spectacular aura about

I think it would be cool unfortunately maybe not feasible for everyone. If there was one for kids and one for adults and the parents of the kids were supervisors it would work?
stellaoncolumns is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 05:55 PM   #144
frozenh2ocube

frozenh2ocube is on a distinguished road

That's a really idea! Great thinking!
frozenh2ocube is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 07:50 PM   #145
uvs Bieber Fever and

neon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud of

I soooooooooo imagined doing this b4! Like for this and another sitez!
neon♥green is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 08:50 PM   #146
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

xoL0VExo is just really nicexoL0VExo is just really nice

Yikes! UNSAFE... my mom doesn't even know I post on an open forum, much less meet people who are supposedly 'your age'.
xoL0VExo is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 09:00 PM   #147
acky april fools!!
Gifted

ducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to behold

yah, my mom has this thing about fourums too!! she dosent like them much either but she tolerates WI because its about webkinz and I am an addict!! lol! I would still thing it would be cool, but with all the freaks you in the world you never know who is on the other side of the computer!
ducttapequeen is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 11:15 AM   #148
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

It would be awesome in peoples dreams but in reality.. like you said it's not possible, and I probably wouldn't attend because there would be a chance of some creepers being there.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 11:25 AM   #149

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I'd certainly go! How fun would that be!!! Good idea, not likely perhaps, but fun to think about -- a bunch of us crazy addicts in one place.

And if other people in the hotel overheard us talking about our accounts in asia or europe and transfering items and cash back and forth between accounts, they would think we were in high finance. That is until they noticed the little faces sticking out of our bags! And of course our names on our nametages.

Anyway it is fun to think about.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 12:35 PM   #150
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Ugh i know. I am good friends with a memebr (i dont really knwo her that well, no names) she does nt live where i do. but i seriously have had like 4 dreasm about meetng her! xD
crum98 is offline Female
Closed