Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 08:07 PM   #111
I <3 Club Penguin
Webkinz :)

hot4webkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Wouldn't it Be AWESOME if WI Did Something Like This...?

Ya, cool idea! Too bad it cant happen tho...
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2009, 08:08 PM   #112
kittycat11245

kittycat11245 is on a distinguished road

cool idea. but it probably would never happen. not too safe. but if it did happen my parents wouldn't let me go
kittycat11245 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 08:10 PM   #113
The name's Olivia.

WebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to all

It's a great idea. I wish it weren't somewhat unsafe. Sigh. I really wish I could meet some of you ppl, you nuts. xD It would be hilarious bcuz at my school WW is uncool, so therefore WI is, and it's like you all go to my school xD xD xD. That would be too funny.
WebkinzLuvr6 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 08:22 PM   #114
upside down is an M
Gifted

Fringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzLuvr6
It's a great idea. I wish it weren't somewhat unsafe. Sigh. I really wish I could meet some of you ppl, you nuts. xD It would be hilarious bcuz at my school WW is uncool, so therefore WI is, and it's like you all go to my school xD xD xD. That would be too funny.
if i had that chance i wouldn't care if my school knew if it was in like some nice country it'd belike im going to _____ and your not because you dont play WW XD it wud be cool to meet all my ww and Wi freinds like diamon015 golden puppy xanadu324 secret ninja chimpmink 2 ... who could forget crazy96 mindbender oh wait that's my sister XD it would be cool yet unsafe like i said before but it would be like ah whatever i don't care what you are like if you don't accept me your not a true friend like my best friend he wants one but not enough to spend 15xx of his hard eared money XD
Fringe is offline Male
Old 10-11-2009, 08:57 PM   #115
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

That would be SO much fun!!

That would be so much fun to meet new friends and get to see my WI friends!

Ya never know... it could possibly happen in my dreams
soccerox7 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 09:14 PM   #116
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

Thats an awesome idea!! But too bad it will never happen (Not trying to rub-it-in.)
I'd LOVE to meet COWS4YOU!!
alleycat123 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 09:25 PM   #117
hiskermagic is a

whiskermagic is a jewel in the roughwhiskermagic is a jewel in the rough

Like yeah! I don't think I would be able to go though 'cuz i'm really young LOL.
whiskermagic is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 09:54 PM   #118
Happy to be
Gifted

GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!

A WICon would be very cool. Like many say, not likely to happen, but would be a lot of fun. Can you imagine all of the Webbies plushies people would be hauling around? Ameriwade could have a store/booth... there could be a Wheel of Wow and a Wishing Well... Parents and kids could attend together (and Grandmas!)...

I've had the chance to meet a few friends from other web communities and it's really neat. It's like meeting old friends for the first time!
GlynnisI is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 08:10 AM   #119
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I always think about doing something like this before going to bed. I think it would be really cool to meet out WI bffs, and all the mods and admins!
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 12:13 PM   #120
I love country music

rnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonder

Thank would be soooooo awesome!!!! I really wish we could do that It would be so fun!
rnw9 is offline Female
Closed