| 03-31-2008, 07:48 AM || #1 |
| | Would you use a WW room map on WI?
I am trying to decide if a room map would be useful to people?
I'm thinking it would start by looking much like the WW map but have a bunch of additional features:
- minimized pciture of what the room looks like, click to expand to full size
- list of kitchen resources including whether there's a fridge, stove etc and what sort of food is in the fridge
- list of items that are stored inside bureaus, toy chests etc.
- full list of room contents
- names of room residents (if any)
- descriptive area where you can talk about what's going on in this room
The idea would be to have a view-at-glance way of seeing your house and finding things in it, which doubles as a way to show it off. The challenge would be to find a way to keep all the info you need immediate access to right in the top view, withdrill downs (such as the pop-up big picture) for stuff that isn't such a burden to click to review.
It wouldn't be automatic based on the picture or anything like that. Users would have to type in everything they want displayed. What do you think? What else might it do?
| || |