Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2009, 08:42 AM   #1
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Lightbulb Would You Like to See WI Announce the Stadium Events?! Post here!!

I'd like to make a suggestion, and I'd love to hear what you all think of it! I love it when I'm on WI and I see a reminder for the daily activity or the rare item -that way I don't miss a chance to get a w-shop coupon, or the Aztec bed, or even a free root beer! So I would love to see the WI team add something that would tell us what the upcoming Stadium events for the day are, and let us know when the competitions are open for entries...something similar to the "Activites" section on the left side of the page would be really helpful. What do you think? Useful, or waste of space?!

Last edited by mumsey321; 06-05-2009 at 09:24 PM.. Reason: update title
mumsey321 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2009, 08:59 AM   #2
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Default Re: Announcement of the Stadium Events on WI

Great idea! I love entering competitions in the stadium, but I never know when to log on to WW to specifically do one! Maybe, just to add onto your idea, it could post the stages an event was going through, and the winners when the results are shown? This is just something I thought, that you might want to think about. It'd be a nice addition to WI.
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 09:18 AM   #3

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

that's a great idea! definetly useful. i allways know when to log on to ww to buy what i want from the curio shop, or do a daily activity. this would definetly help a lot. rep
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 11:28 AM   #4
i think imma
Webkinz :)

clublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond repute

That is a GREAT idea! Sure, I rarely to tournaments, but that would be really helpful for the members that do!
clublab30 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 01:02 PM   #5
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I like the idea, mumsey!
I don't enter them, but I know there are people that do.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 01:04 PM   #6
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Thats a great idea. I typically don't enter them, but I know many do, and it would be some great info to add to the forum. Rep to you!
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 05-31-2009, 01:04 PM   #7

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

Loving the idea!
REP!
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 02:40 PM   #8
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

I would enjoy that very much! Rep!
badena2 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 08:21 PM   #9
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Wow, thank you all for your positive and helpful responses! I know that not everyone enters the contests, so I appreciate all the positive feedback, even from those who don't compete. I sort of remember the stadium schedule, but I get confused as to whether it's the weekend or weekday schedule, and whether it's the cooking or the beauty competition, because the times switch every other day. I know some notification would sure help me! I also liked Twilightcrz's idea of adding even more info, such as the stage of the competition and possibly the winner list. Who knows, maybe an admin will take notice...
Old 06-02-2009, 07:59 AM   #10
icked!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

If you would be interested in seeing the Stadium Competition events and times posted on WI regularly, like the rare items or daily activities, please post here!
Closed

Tags
code orange, hailee