Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2009, 07:51 PM   #1
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Would Love It If You Did This...... (Please read, you know you want to find out ;)

Well, have you ever gone to a poll and your like, "What are the results? But, nothing applies to me I might have to mess up the polls results and choose something random!!!!!"

I'm here to tell you that you shouldn't have to do this Thats right! I want you to remember those people, remember this thread, whenever you make a poll.

You haven't heard what I want you to do right? Not yet, any ideas so far? Hmmmmmmmmm? here I go! Click the spoiler to find out what my idea is!

Spoiler: show
Ok, heres the idea, all you need to do for your polls, is to do one thing. Make a "Just viewing results" option! Think of all the members you'd help by doing this

Ok, please tell me what you think! Also, I tried to make this post sound more "peppy" than my other posts, so tell me if you think part of you likes the idea because of that !!!!!

Now go make a poll, and include my idea!!!!!!
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2009, 07:58 PM   #2
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Default Re: Would Love It If You Did This...... (Please read, you know you want to find out ;)

I saw this once, and I always made sure to add it from then on! Some people LOVE to enter polls, but there might not be an option for them to vote. How would you like it if you really wanted to vote about that topic, but there was no way to vote at all? It wouldn't make you feel too good, would it? Either this, or an "Other" option should be almost manditory. I also had an idea for polls, so would you mind if I linked yours to mine?

Last edited by twilightcrz; 07-11-2009 at 08:01 PM..
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 08:01 PM   #3
Let It Roll.
Webkinz :)

Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!

Default Re: Would Love It If You Did This...... (Please read, you know you want to find out ;)

LOL, I love how you put it.

Yeah, alot of people put things like "So-and-so only!" when all they have to do is put "results".
Newsboys is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 08:05 PM   #4
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

it is a good idea, but then i think more people would vote for that, even if something applied to them! I think an "other" button is the best way to go.
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 08:26 PM   #5
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Thanks for your opinions
Old 07-12-2009, 06:16 AM   #6
me is bored xD
Gifted

Any other comments?
Old 07-12-2009, 08:06 AM   #7
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Rep if I can give you any! Thanks for the idea!
I think this is a great idea because sometimes none of the options apply to me,and they don't have a "Just View The Results" option,and I don't just want too leave the poll,but I have to. Great thread!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 01:20 PM   #8
marissa.

Princessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clown

Great Idea! Some of the polls I view just don't apply to me.I hate choosing random answers.I see more people doing 'results' buttons now,luckily:]
Princessfrog11 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheese!