Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2010, 09:22 PM   #101
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Would GT Rejection Notices Hellp?

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Just a quick note. Now that I've completed work on the Room Designer tool, I will be re-implementing a feature that we used to have here.. Automatic PM's on moderation. If your posts or threads are deleted, moved or closed, you will receive a PM notifying you of the action. In addition, you will receive a "reason" in the PM if your post was deleted. Hope that helps.

Justin, is there any end to your awesomeness today?

Thanks for being amazing, and for giving so much to us here at WI!

View Post Originally Posted by NascarFan
Just to add to what Justin is saying here...this feature when implemented will be wonderful and not make any extra work for the staff...

And to touch base on the issue of Rules/FAQ and other form threads...we are aware that there are threads that are indeed outdated...some may be quoting information from a time when the GTS was still quite new and fewer GC's were available...that is not the case any longer...so rest assured we are looking into this and will continue to update information on these threads as well!

I hope this helps bring closure to all your concerns...
NascarFan --

I am so happy to hear that you are looking at updating the FAQ. Any work you guys do will be a great help to demystifying the GT Application Process. Thanks so much for your patience with all of my comments here, and for hearing us out.

Respectfully yours,
Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2010, 10:30 PM   #102
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
Justin, is there any end to your awesomeness today?

Thanks for being amazing, and for giving so much to us here at WI!

NascarFan --

I am so happy to hear that you are looking at updating the FAQ. Any work you guys do will be a great help to demystifying the GT Application Process. Thanks so much for your patience with all of my comments here, and for hearing us out.

Respectfully yours,
Hmm
I do hope that any FAQ updates are relayed to the WIki people so we can update WIki too
Old 02-24-2010, 11:00 PM   #103
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

I would really like to know why i keep getting rejected from the GE. even something as simple as a form letter would help and make me feel better about it.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:25 AM   #104
Over 200
Webkinz :)

Luvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
I am sure they check your posts. That is part of the process. One of the rules is that once rejected, you have to wait a certain amount of time and the 50 posts count starts over. If you are applying again without meeting the time requirement right off the bat, then it would not be necessary to read your posts.
But I'm pretty sure I'm posting about every two weeks or less!
Luvthepandas is offline Female
Old 02-25-2010, 08:25 AM   #105
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

I believe this thread has served its purpose. It appears that the same requests and concerns are being re-voiced. To summarize:

1) I've implemented an automated PM system.

This helps give all of you the notice/information that you desire and adds no additional workload to the staff. You will get an automated PM in all of the following instances:
  • Thread Deleted (+ reason & thread title in the PM)
  • Thread Un-Deleted (+ thread title)
  • Thread Closed (+ link/title of thread)
  • Thread Title Edited (+ new title in the PM [I think])
  • Thread Moved(/Merged) (+ where it was moved to or link to thread)
  • Thread Moderated (+ title of thread)
  • Thread Un-Moderated (+ title of thread)
  • Thread Stuck (+ link/title of thread)
  • Thread Un-Stuck (+ link/title of thread)
  • Post Deleted (+ reason & thread title in the PM)
  • Post Un-Deleted (+ thread title)
  • Post Moderated (+ title of thread)
  • Post Un-Moderated (+ title of thread)
  • Post Moved (+ title/link to thread)

With this, when your application to the Gift Exchange is denied/deleted, you will receive a reason for the post deletion (IE: why you were denied from the Gift Exchange).

2) We are trying/will continue to try to post a closing message if a thread is closed, as your PM will not contain details as to why it was closed.

Those threads closed for inactivity after 14 days will be "silently" closed and you will not receive a PM or closing message on the thread when that happens. This is because this is an action taken by the system and not by the staff and "bumping" an inactive thread only to close it doesn't make sense.

3) We will be updating the stuck rules/policies thread to be more clear.

I'm not sure if there's still confusion over #7 in the FGEP thread, but no one has ever been denied entry into the GT program because of space issues. If you qualify, you will be approved, but if there is no space for your entry, it will be delayed. We are very sorry that it seems secretive and mystical, but we truly deny you based on the rules in that thread and only those rules.

Thanks everyone for your opinions and passion.
Justin is offline Male
Closed