Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2008, 03:45 PM   #31
Noodles my doxy
Webkinz :)

noodles102 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Bad words in WI!

Hi IluvmyChihuahua, I've been to your Chihuahua's Amazing art gallery & that was about the 2nd post I made! Oh, & thanks for being nice to me!:chi:
noodles102 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2008, 03:49 PM   #32
Gift Guru

pandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: Bad words in WI!

View Post Originally Posted by dandogkinie
Somtimes people say that I am bad things that I'm not. I just flag the post if its rude flag it.
Hi dandogkinie While I agree that flagging posts is one way, (and I can't speak for the mods - although I'm sure their duties include much more than reminding us to play nice, and perhaps to not run with scissors ), it would be nice for such actions to not be necessary.
pandyma618 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 03:53 PM   #33
sportychix is on a distinguished road

I agree with you 100%.
Old 06-30-2008, 03:57 PM   #34
venus1414
Gift Guru

venus1616 will become famous soon enough

i just think that u r looking to deeply into this. if someone is hurt by wat someone else says they reserve the right to ask them to stop and flag the post. i understand the mods have more important things to do also and im not sure wat was in their job description, but just like it is also a fireman's job to get a cat from a tree i think that no matter wat words are banned people have to deal with it. i dont mean that to sound harsh, but people who TRY to b hurtful just come with the territory. they dont always respond to "be nice".
venus1616 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 03:58 PM   #35

kcd9 is an unknown quantity at this point

STUPID?DOME?
Old 06-30-2008, 04:06 PM   #36
Gift Guru

leopardluva7 is a name known to allleopardluva7 is a name known to allleopardluva7 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by i <3 webkinz!
I am with you 100% and do you want to know what bugs me the most? When people just put a period or spaces between a word so it goes through on the forum and they can say it.

For instance, let's preted that "pig" is a bad word and we are not allowed to say it on the forum. If someone wanted to call me a "pig" then they could just say, "You are a p i g" or "You are a p.ig" or something of the sort.

This is my two cents and I really hope it get's fixed in the future.
I agree with you Pandyma! As well, I have noticed that sort of thing when kinzchat plus was still available. If we continue with spacing out and putting periods in between bad word, then this site could easily turn into just a site, but not a community that it has come to be! I hope everyone agrees with this, and plans on never saying another bad word again. I have always thought of Webkkinz Insider as a caring and considerate site, and more so a community. Again, I do hope not one continues with this behaviour. Just my though on this.
leopardluva7 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 04:08 PM   #37
61webkinzsofar is an unknown quantity at this point

hey panda ma, you are speaking your opinion, if it bugs that girl about how people take the lords name in vain then let her talk about it. "god" in vain is a pretty storng word that people shouldn't say too. she also probably couldnt find a conversation about that.
Old 06-30-2008, 04:11 PM   #38
Whoop! Guess who's a

MimiRocks87 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by I~L~Y
i say we should use those words we have the freedom to speak as we wish long as we dont use curse words
OMG I LOOOOOOOVE ur pic!!!
I myself play softbal!!
MimiRocks87 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 04:16 PM   #39
Gifted

Superstar is on a distinguished road

Well stupid isn't alway meaning something bad it's slang for very like "that's a stupid cute shirt"
Superstar is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 04:17 PM   #40
Call me Amanda!
Gift Guru

Webkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of light

It's sad that we have to block these words. I think we do not need to, we have such a friendly community here. If I saw someone who started making fun of someone else, I would flag it and say something.
Webkinzroxmysox is offline Female
Closed