Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 03:58 PM   #1
icebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default This word should be banned from KC+

I was in the trading room and i saw this conversation between this peppermint puppy and a black lab. Well the lab was telling the peppermint puppy that he was a Nazi. Well in Webkinz you can say not see. This word combo should be banned.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2009, 04:04 PM   #2
Shadowgap
Webkinz :)

Shadowgap is a name known to allShadowgap is a name known to allShadowgap is a name known to all

Default Re: This word should be banned from KC+

Yeah, but i think it is.
Shadowgap is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 04:06 PM   #3
icebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Shadowgap
Yeah, but i think it is.
This was just last night, you can type not see and it will pass through the filter.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:06 PM   #4
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

This should be in the ideas for ganz or clubhouse section.
and i dont think it should because what if you are trying to say you can not see any of the whatever or something? You wouldnt be able to say it and you couldnt get any help from other webkinz.
crum98 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 04:11 PM   #5

Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!

It's true that it's bad that people use it like that, but seriously...we should be able to say "not see", you know? It's already hard enough to say normal things with everything that is banned.
Love, Jane. is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 04:12 PM   #6
yeah boy
Gifted

pinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective socks

Well,crum98,they could just ban the combo "You are a not see" and allow stuff like "I can not see That"
pinkypie567 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 04:16 PM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Fork hood nest say!! Hid woe in belong beef or day shut hid tough come pleat lea. Den waddle hue dew?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 04:23 PM   #8

Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!

I agree with pinkypie567!
& what is Dixiecup saying...?
Love, Jane. is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 04:27 PM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Fork hood nest say!! Hid woe in belong beef or day shut hid tough come pleat lea. Den waddle hue dew?
I agree completely.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:28 PM   #10
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Dixie, what are you saying? I don't get it...
Well, I dunno what the word "Nazi" means. You can ask Ganz to ban a certain combination of words, that should work
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!, eccheeze