Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2007, 06:55 PM   #1
Always going to be a
Webkinz :)
PrincessDayDay is just really nicePrincessDayDay is just really nice

Question wondering about the time "glictch" on WW....

Hi all! I am wondering about the time glitch in WW. Is everyone having this problem? Anyone know when it will be fixed?

Does anyone know for sure if it interferes with the leaf pattern? It seems to mess me up but I am not sure if it is because I am trying to go by the time the clock in WW is showing (incorrect or not) instead of just waiting in 6 minute increments in real time.

What do you all think??
PrincessDayDay is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2007, 06:58 PM   #2
shortbutsweet is on a distinguished road

Default Re: wondering about the time "glictch" on WW....

hmm idk i havent been on in a while
Old 10-25-2007, 07:00 PM   #3
carolynisthebest is on a distinguished road

I have been having this problem as well. I log back in an out a few times until the correct time is shown. Yes, I do believe it interferes with the leaf patterns, at least for me I haven't gotten any leaves while my clock wasnt' the right time.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:19 PM   #4
nodoubtdaisy will become famous soon enough

I agree with carolyn, my KT clock is all screwy and the leaves don't float on the 6's. Also, something just happened at 8pm the servers are down and I "caught a leaf" when switching rooms. It just was hanging there over the "map" button. I have a screen shot of it, but I have to figure out how to post it on here.

Something is going on with WW.
Old 10-26-2007, 01:30 AM   #5
toriphilly is on a distinguished road

I have noticed that the WW clock changes and does act all weird if you log out and in you have to wait like 1/2 hour I believe for more leaves will appear. I have not been having any luck with them but this is just from the information I have read on the other links. I do not work or go to school right now so tomorrow leave hunting is all I am doing!
Old 10-26-2007, 01:48 AM   #6
Gift Guru
GFred is a glorious beacon of lightGFred is a glorious beacon of lightGFred is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Level 3 

I started a thread about this last week. Many people have this problem. I've contacted Ganz and they tell me 10-15% of WW users have this problem (don't know how they know that but that's still a lot). They say they are working on it but no ETA on a fix. I will contact them again next week to get a followup. Not too hopeful on a quick fix since th Ganz person I spoke to told me they have no clue what's causing it. I will post whatever new information I get.