Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2012, 05:01 PM   #1
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

Default WNTM Section

Have you ever noticed that the "Members- Food" section is always dominated by WNTM's?
I'm not a WNTMer, and I would like to be able to see the other contest easier.
Wouldn't it be nice to have a separate section for WNTMs? That way, people who want to find a WNTM can easily access them, and people who want to find other contests can browse without having to sift through all the WNTMs.
Please note: This thread is not meant to be an insult to anyone who enjoys WNTMs. It's fine if you enjoy it, and I have no problem with that. I just think it'd be cool to be able to browse the contests easier
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2012, 05:10 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Default Re: WNTM Section

I don't agree with this.
Us WNTMrs have a right to be in the same section with the other contests.
It shouldn't bother anyone.
zacspet is offline Male
Old 02-06-2012, 05:46 PM   #3
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

I think this is a fairly decent idea. It is just like how in the polls section, the graphic offs & graphics polls in general tend to dominate over everything else. It is similar in the Contests for Food Section, except with Webkinz Next Top Model Contests instead of graphics polls. As zacspet says above me, yes Webkinz Next Top Modelers have a right to be in the same section, but on that note, there's usually numerous Webkinz Next Top Models going on at the same time, which makes it difficult to find other contests. I know that I enjoy ALL types of contests, having participated in many different types, WNTMs included, but not everyone wants to join or participate in WNTM. I feel that if a sub-forum was created for WNTMs, it would be put to good use & make the Contests for Food Section much easier to navigate.
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2012, 06:16 PM   #4
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

It would be more organized.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2012, 06:30 PM   #5
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Even though I'm a WNTMer myself, it would be ok with me. Maybe a Webkinz Related contest section and a Non-Webkinz Related section?
Old 02-06-2012, 06:31 PM   #6
psalm 27:1

hpfan9 is sweet stuff
hpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuff

Even as a WNTMer, I ike the idea, as I do other contests, and I'm like 'whoa, wheres my pony contest?'
hpfan9 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2012, 06:42 PM   #7
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by hpfan9
Even as a WNTMer, I ike the idea, as I do other contests, and I'm like 'whoa, wheres my pony contest?'
agreed. I subscribe to most of the contests I participate in, & that helps. but if you are trying to find a new round for a NTPM or other contest, or just browsing, it can be like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2012, 06:51 PM   #8

Priceless has disabled reputation

Agreed. The only problem I see with this is that people will be even more picky and go further, such as: asking for Next Top Graphic Designer sub-forums, make your pony contest sub-forums, etc.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 02-06-2012, 06:52 PM   #9
*crash*

TheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all around

Well the only problem is that us WNTMers have already asked for our own section, and they've said no countless times. So I don't think they will be making a new section anytime soon.
TheIcedance is offline Female
Old 02-06-2012, 07:59 PM   #10

jennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talent

I don't think this is necessary. Also, other WNTMers have asked for it many times, and it never got approved.
Closed