Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 09:05 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

02dawn is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Wishing members a Happy Birthday

I never thought about it. Great idea that would make someone happy!
02dawn is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2008, 11:13 PM   #12
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

I posted there but not so much. I would love it if my B-Day was on there! It's a good way on treating others how you want to get treated (I learned that at school)! Nice thought!
Old 10-02-2008, 02:13 AM   #13
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

I agree! I like your idea! Just a little "Happy Birthday" can make someone's day!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 06:35 PM   #14
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by GoldenPuppy
I posted there but not so much. I would love it if my B-Day was on there! It's a good way on treating others how you want to get treated (I learned that at school)! Nice thought!
There is calendar at the bottom of the WI forum page that lists the birthday for the day. It is called Today's Events.
Here is a link to the calendar.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/calendar.php
If you want your birthday to show up on there, you go Quicklinks, Edit Your Details.
You can put your birthday in the Optional Information section. Under where you enter your birthday, there is a privacy field where you can choose how much of your birthday is displayed.
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 06:45 PM   #15
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by nonna72
There is calendar at the bottom of the WI forum page that lists the birthday for the day. It is called Today's Events.
If you want your birthday to show up on there, you go Quicklinks, Edit Your Details.
You can put your birthday in the Optional Information section. Under where you enter your birthday, there is a privacy field where you can choose how much of your birthday is displayed.
Yes, I know how to do that and I already did put my B-Day on there. Thanks for letting me know! and others!
Old 10-11-2008, 09:56 PM   #16
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

If you start a birthday thread for someone, it is a good idea to go to their profile page & give them the link to the thread. Then they know about the thread. Also their friends might see the link and post on it too.
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 11:25 AM   #17
AH-MAZING lauren!

[xo]dance♥ is on a distinguished road

thank you thank you thank you!!

even though they may bearly be noticed on WI a little happy birthday! could make them feel tons more welcome- trust me i know how it feels rep and 5*s i love this thread so much!

Happy birthday to all on OCtober 12!!

---------- [xo]dance♥ added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by nonna72
o ididn't know that thanks for that helpful advice =]

Last edited by [xo]dance♥; 10-12-2008 at 11:25 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
[xo]dance♥ is offline Female
Closed