Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2008, 03:15 PM   #21
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Will Ganz Ever Fix The Glitches???

I had trouble with this too. I normally use Firefox, but I had no problems with when I switched to IE.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2008, 03:34 PM   #22
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Lilypad1394
I had trouble with this too. I normally use Firefox, but I had no problems with when I switched to IE.
Great suggestion, Lilypad!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 03-27-2008, 03:38 PM   #23
bwana50 is an unknown quantity at this point

I do hope for a WW that is glitch-free, but I am not holding my breath. I do agree that Ganz is at the front of the pack in developing a whole virtual world, and therefore they will have problems. I sure couldn't be a computer programmer... imagine going through millions of lines of code to find the spot where you typed a "b" instead of a "d" or something else ultra microscopic that is causing a big problem. My husband has worked in IT, and he says "the plus with computers is that they only do exactly what you tell them to do. The minus with computers is that they only do exactly what you tell them to do." I think Ganz has a ton of super exciting ideas and they are as excited as we are to get them up and running, but sometimes they encounter unforseen problems and sometimes I think they get ahead of themselves. I do believe that they will get things running and this is a real period of growth. Hopefully they can do it without driving off too many customers... as long as they can stop making short-sighted decisions like not replacing stuff that is missing because of their own problems... I can deal. The in-game glitches are just bumps in the road to smooth sailing and the only one I've actually gotten upset with is the missing exclusives. The rest will get ironed out. Hopefully in ten years we will all still be playing happily and talking about "the good old days when there were glitches all the time" and wondering if there will ever be another glitch because it's been so long. I really hope so!

---------- bwana50 added 2 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

PS - thank goodness for WI, so I can log on and see that I am not actually the only one with problems is WW. That always helps, because I figure if it's just me, there's no easy fix... if it's lots of people, they'll get on it pretty fast. Remember... it's Friday, time for the Friday glitch after the Thursday update...

Last edited by bwana50; 03-27-2008 at 03:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-27-2008, 04:04 PM   #24
Gift Guru

WebkinzRockHardGurl has a spectacular aura about

You should call or email Ganz They help you fix your account. I think FIA posted their email and phone number somewhere..

•WebkinzRockHardGurl

WebkinzRockHardGurl is offline Female
Old 03-27-2008, 04:11 PM   #25
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

my account works fine...
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2008, 04:13 PM   #26
beachkitty711

Beachkitty711 is an unknown quantity at this point

i hope they fix em!

Go to my thread!!
If you can guess my pets names i will give you and exclusive item, 3 psf's, and an extra prize.

RULES:
1.) I have 10 webkinz. You must guess 3 of them to win.
2.) you do not get a choice of the xclusive item.
3.) you will get the choice of the psf
4.) have fun!

HERE ARE MY PETS:
:el1: _ _ _ _ [girl] _ _ _ _ _ _ [boy] :rdr: _ _ _ _ _ [girl] _ _ _ _ _ [girl]
:lion: Lil' _ _ _ _ [girl] Lil' _ _ _ _ _ _ [girl] :koala: _ _ _ _ _ _ [girl]
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ [Girl] _ _ _ _ _ [boy] _ _ _ _ _ _ [boy][/quote]
Beachkitty711 is offline Female
Closed