Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2008, 04:32 PM   #11
Lost102938

Default Re: Wierd problem...please help!!!

My brother looked like a ghost in a pic once because you could see through him.....

---------- Lost102938 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

Sorry! I meant to also say:
It's probaly a ghost item

Last edited by Lost102938; 01-30-2008 at 04:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2008, 04:34 PM   #12
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebbies
Your items are just stuck. It happens.

You can try logging out, clearing your cache, and logging back in again.

If that doesn't work, wait a day or so, then see if the items become unstuck.

If none of that helps, you might need to contact GANZ: support@webkinz.com 1-800-932-5469.

I have about six items stuck in my house-----for several months!!!! I just haven't bothered to call GANZ yet.

good luck!
Sorry, I don't "buy" THE IDEA OF THEM FIXING THEIR DIctionary. for goodness sakes, how long does it take???? That has been their excuse for MONTHS! This should be a priority. My kids have all of the animals and can't find any of them by looking for dog, horse, cat, that is all we can put, and on one account it doesn't take anything at all, they are all numbers. The kids can't find anything! This just simply isn't right. I have written to support and I have called to no avail and this has gone on for several months. Sorry, I am really fed up with the entire customer service.
Old 01-30-2008, 04:53 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

Cutemonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
for goodness sakes, how long does it take????
I hear your pain. I too am surprised at the amount of time the fixes are taking. I'm used to seeing online systems updated much more often. Perhaps Ganz is not putting a lot of resources into fixing the issues, or maybe they have some other problems we don't know about. Their primary business expertise is in selling gifts and plush toys, not creating online worlds, right?

:gor:
Old 01-30-2008, 04:58 PM   #14
Iveyandangie
Gift Guru

Jumper2295 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmommy13
o.k,. here it goes

my trophy and a cookbook can't be moved any longer...I try and each time i try to remove it or move them the animal will move over to it and it won't work. Has this happened to anyone?

A fix???

Also, what the heck is wrong with titles for room? I can't do any titles.

thanks!

Email Ganz about having a stuck item. Here is a link to a form that you have to fill out.
http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/ss.php

I did this and they emailed me back a different form to fill out and they called and gave me a free:pgn: code.
Jumper2295 is offline Female
Closed