Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 08:24 AM   #1
hy oh why am I a
Webkinz :)

abbycool12 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Why were my Threads closed?

I have a question. Why were my threads closed? I only created a few and I looked at them and they were closed. Is there a reason or is it just because it's not the most popular thread ever. I have looked at tons of threads, and none have been closed.
Can you help me?
abbycool12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2009, 08:39 AM   #2
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

Default Re: Why were my Threads closed?

My threads get closed, too, usually because no one has posted on them in awhile. That's OK, though, because it gives others a chance (you and me included!) to start new ones!
Old 03-31-2009, 08:42 AM   #3
hy oh why am I a

Okay thx! I was afraid...
Old 03-31-2009, 08:42 AM   #4
my cat is
Banned
meow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant future

It could be closed because, someone did not post for a few weeks. Or you had some bad behaviours on the thread.
meow0628 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 08:44 AM   #5
hy oh why am I a

I did not do anything wrong!
Old 03-31-2009, 08:45 AM   #6
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Some forums have threads close automatically after two weeks with no one posting on them. No one goes in and closes them... They just close. I think it is WI's way of keeping things fresh and current.

The threads in the "That's So Posh!" area of WI (Housez and Design) do NOT close automatically... Probably because most people update their houses erratically, and the mods were tired of continually reopening threads for people.

I don't know if there are any other forums on WI that do not have automatic closure of threads after two weeks with no posts.

Hmm

PS Here is a query for mods and admins... Do stickied threads suffer from automatic closure the same way that other threads in a given forum do, or are they exempt?
Hmm is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 08:50 AM   #7
hy oh why am I a

Okay... Can people still veiw my thing?
Old 03-31-2009, 10:17 AM   #8
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

yes, they can view the thread if it is still closed, they just can't post on it.
The system will automatically close a thread if there has been no postings on it for 2weeks.
Closed