Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2009, 06:42 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Default Why is WI so great? Too many reasons to count!

*If someone already has a thread like this, please delete this one*

Hi, I'm PugsRock, but you can call me Pugs.

I was just thinking about why I love WI. So I'm going to put a list together.

1. The Gift Exchange, although I'm not part of it, helps people make more helpful posts. This inspires members to be more helpful, and there are posts all over the forum. No question is left unanswered.

2. The Gift Exchange is more safe than the Trading Room in Webkinz, and it is easy to communicate with the people on WI.

3. WI is so safe! All the mods and admins are tested (if I'm not mistaken) before being able to become a staff member, and none are irresponsible. If something is bad, they aren't rude about it. Also, we can't even tell whether we are in primary, middle, elementary, or high school! That's very safe.

4. The staff is quick to make sure things that are wrong become okay again. If someone posts something rude, they automatically see that it was flagged, and it's gone. Very simple and helpful, and it ensures that no one is getting hurt.
Webkinz_lover_ adds: All the staff are also adults.

Which means we don't have little kids running around banning the heck out of people because they had a bad day.

5. All the members contribute and are very nice. Many members will always be looking at the Somebody Help! section to answer all the questions they can.

6. We are very kind about Webkinz. Even if there is a glitch or a complaint, a member is always there to say, "GANZ tries very hard and they do their best." I usually say that there always will be glitches. Glitches add life to Webkinz.

7. WI Bucks and (sometimes) rep is so private, so no one is made fun of or underestimated by a small symbol by their name.

8. Having the ability to give rep and WI Bucks is so great, because it makes the member recieving them so happy. When I recieved my first WI bucks, I was so happy; I wanted to do a cartwheel, maybe ten.

9. Thanks, january webkinz! I also like it because it is a place were you can come and vent about your rough day (xD) or talk to friends. There is always someone on WI who will gladly talk to you.

10. Thanks, trueblue! i love WI because it is a great place to just relax. and not have to worry about anything. It's true! It's not like you have to worry about popularity, and if you do have stress, someone here will help you.

11. Thanks, january webkinz! It is a place where you can help people and have a good feeling, because you did the right thing, HELPING PEOPLE!!! What else can I say? When you help someone on WI, you are left with a good feeling.

12. Thanks, bunnies! Oh and look at that, proof that WI members are helpful, and you don't even have to ask, I was wondering how to make a spoiler, and 'januarywebkinz' has a link to have to make a spoiler in her signature, thank you! It is great that Webkinz Insider has a whole section for guides, so no one feels lost.
Welcome to WI, bunnies!

13. We make new members feel good about themselves with a section where they can introduce themselves and learn the basics about WI. They feel awkward no longer.

14. Thanks, Strawberry Jam! Webkinz Insider sure does have a variety of activities for you contribute too across the Forum It's true. If you aren't a room designer, you don't have to go to that section. Maybe you're more of a chef. There's a place for that.

15. Thanks, Strawberry Jam! Also, the information is always correct, updated, and very helpful! They let you know when something different appears in Webkinz World, and what do to do when you have trouble with your Account. We are prepared with all the new information, and our tips are very accurate.

16. Thanks, january webkinz! I love WI because it is a place run by organized mods/admins, and that we can get advice for whatever problem we have. There are som many members, and someone had to have gone through your problems, so they can help you fix it.

17. WI because I do not have a ton of friends who love webkinz the way i do, since i am getting older. WI lets me meet people with a love of webkinz, and I feel like I am part of something great. Agreed! We have something in common - a love of Webkinz!

I'll continue to update this frequently. Feel free to post your opinions about WI.

-Pugs

Last edited by PugsRock; 04-13-2009 at 01:54 PM..
PugsRock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2009, 07:00 PM   #2
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

Default Re: Why is WI so great? Too many reasons to count!

This is a great thread Pugs (:

I love WI because there are so many nice people to talk to. I love chatting on the DCT. It is also a site that encourages people to be helpful and nice. I know I'm more helpful than I was before WI.

Go !
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 07:04 PM   #3
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

I love this thread! I also like it because it is a place were you can come and vent about your rough day (xD) or talk to friends
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 04-12-2009, 07:07 PM   #4
Gifted

trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!

i love WI because it is a great place to just relax. and not have to worry about anything
trueblue is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 07:10 PM   #5
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Yay! I got mentioned in the thread

Which brings me to another reason

It is a place where you can help people and have a good feeling, because you did the right thing, HELPING PEOPLE!!!
Old 04-12-2009, 07:30 PM   #6
love
Banned
Bunnies will become famous soon enough

Great idea for a thread! I haven't been a member for long, but already people are being so kind. Oh and look at that, proof that WI members are helpful, and you don't even have to ask, I was wondering how to make a spoiler, and 'januarywebkinz' has a link to have to make a spoiler in her signature, thank you!
Bunnies is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 07:31 PM   #7
me is bored xD
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Bunnies
Great idea for a thread! I haven't been a member for long, but already people are being so kind. Oh and look at that, proof that WI members are helpful, and you don't even have to ask, I was wondering how to make a spoiler, and 'januarywebkinz' has a link to have to make a spoiler in her signature, thank you!
Your very welcome Bunny! Thank you for viewing my guide
Old 04-12-2009, 07:31 PM   #8

Strawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledge

I like WI for many reasons as well. For one, there are so many things for you to choose from when you enter the Forum. Webkinz Insider sure does have a variety of activities for you contribute too across the Forum Also, the information is always correct, updated, and very helpful! They let you know when something different appears in Webkinz World, and what do to do when you have trouble with your Account. I don't know what I would do without WI
Old 04-12-2009, 07:51 PM   #9
I'M BLUE! [DamDaDo]
Gifted

webkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to all

Just an add on to the topic about the staff. All the staff are also adults.

Which means we don't have little kids running around banning the heck out of people because they had a bad day.
webkinz_lover_ is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 08:30 AM   #10

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Thanks, everyone! I added all your quotes, and a new one of my own. You have great ideas, it's true!

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Closed