Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2010, 05:18 PM   #41
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Default Re: Why We Love WI!

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Yeah, for those who are using this thread to complain or bash WI, you are off topic. This thread is 'Why we Love WI', not 'What do you think of WI'. If you want to start your own thread to bash, make your own thread. For the life of me, I really don't understand why people who are so unhappy with this site are still here. Maybe you like it more than you say?
View Post Originally Posted by webkinzkayla
I LOVE WI! And for the people who don't think of all the staff does for you. They don't have to have the monthly comtests.They don't have to have three sections where you could win stuff. They don't have to have this fourm! They made this site just for the members. WI is propbobly the safest site you will come across. I do not know why everyone does not like this site. All I have to say is thank you Justin and Wendy.
Nice way to put it, you two.

Also, if you are just going to bash on WI, please, just..don't post on this thread.. I'm not trying to sound rude, but it's not nice. I just think WI needs a little lovin'.
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2010, 06:07 PM   #42
Graceon ♥
Webkinz :)

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by deadpanther07
reasons i love WI (i know i haven't been on for that long)
i am getting better at spelling (still no good at grammar though)
i am completing my collection of PSF and Rare food
i get time away from my family (yes i do need a break from being home with someone who cant even talk)
i love WI because i enjoy the friendships i have created
I get to show off my rooms and my passion for collecting Webkinz
I am normal for collecting Webkinz at my age (no i am not an old grandma)
i get to create a game thread to give away free stuff and people like the items i can give away
i love how they show you how to make the tour van
on that note
i love how i can and probably will meet WI members on Saturday 4th when they stop at Ft. Worth and talk about it and most likely than not come back here and have this even better than awesome friendship on WW because of this site and the tour

It help me too with spelling.
98otter is offline Female
Old 08-26-2010, 06:45 PM   #43
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

For the friends, and the niceness of people (:
The trading, the people who enjoy things that I enjoy.
There's so many reasons.
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 08-26-2010, 06:47 PM   #44
The Guys

chessland radiates beauty and kindness all aroundchessland radiates beauty and kindness all aroundchessland radiates beauty and kindness all aroundchessland radiates beauty and kindness all aroundchessland radiates beauty and kindness all aroundchessland radiates beauty and kindness all aroundchessland radiates beauty and kindness all around

I love WI because it is very safe.
chessland is offline Male
Old 08-26-2010, 08:04 PM   #45
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Woohoo! I second that! I love WI! In addition to learning a lot about webkinz, I have also learned a lot about life and people. It lets me be myself because I am not worried about how I look on the outside, and I have met so many nice people that have probably changed my life!! I love WI, and we should ALL give thanks to the staff and everyone else who makes it possible.
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 08-27-2010, 07:38 AM   #46
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
Woohoo! I second that! I love WI! In addition to learning a lot about webkinz, I have also learned a lot about life and people. It lets me be myself because I am not worried about how I look on the outside, and I have met so many nice people that have probably changed my life!! I love WI, and we should ALL give thanks to the staff and everyone else who makes it possible.
yay!
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 08-27-2010, 07:44 AM   #47

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

well said!!!
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 08-27-2010, 08:14 AM   #48
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_forever
Hmm. I don't actually love WI.

Maybe because it let me find other forums which are a thousand times better?
That was pretty rude.
If you don't love or even like WI, then why are you still on here?
Plus, I'm sure it was your first Webkinz forum and I think it deserves a little more respect then that.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 08-27-2010, 09:56 AM   #49
Woah! I am
Gifted

webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by RexfordButchBD
That was pretty rude.
If you don't love or even like WI, then why are you still on here?
Plus, I'm sure it was your first Webkinz forum and I think it deserves a little more respect then that.
well said.
webkinzkayla is offline Female
Old 08-27-2010, 10:58 AM   #50
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzro
I love wi because,
It's such a fun forum and I meet lots of kind friends and people.On here you can vent about your problems and get support and ideas on how to overcome it.WI host lots of contest and is fair about them.We have some great mods and admins and they do a great job keeping the website safe with a smile;they help you with anything you need help with and are very considerent.Everyone here is so nice and are so crafty and fun!!We have some great artist and they have taught me the fun I was missing by not making pics.I love wi and I get on hours and hours per day.WI rocks and the members are the nicest on the internet!!This site is super safe (safest on the web) and is safe for all ages 1-54656565254747211456842557562

Pls letting us design sprites and smileys was fun!

YAY WI!

Why post this on a thread called "Why we love wi." ??0
54656565254747211456842557562?
Well said.
RobertFrog is offline Male
Closed

Tags
awnie alligator <3, doglover789 wrote this :), f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, iheartwi!, i♥wi, momo ducky!, sharkies eat'choo, sherlock attack, the shinigami queen, triplet loves this place!, we love wi!, wi ftw!, wi rocks!, wi!, x x a e r o x x ♥