Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 05:14 PM   #1
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Default Why We Love WI!

Hey guys,

So i thought of this idea at like 11pm at night last night (don't ask why xD) and I started to think "A lot of people are upset about WI and stuff"

So I just wanted to make this thread about why we LOVEEEEEE WI! Here are my reasons

-You learn how to talk to all different types of people and how to act in certain situations
-You make a lot of friends
-You read more than the average person (lol)
-Some of the world's kindest people seem to be on here!

and soo much more! I just think WI needs a lot more appreciation then what people give the staff. I know all of you love WI, so post post post!

Thanks so much, and keep on lovin' WI!

~Pups
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2010, 06:23 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

Default Re: Why We Love WI!

Oh, plus you can get help with a lot of Webkinz stuff [the actual point of the forum]. WI is actually a good website, but every website has their good points and bad -- WI isn't/can't be perfect.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 12:29 AM   #3
webkinz_forever

Hmm. I don't actually love WI.

Maybe because it let me find other forums which are a thousand times better?
Old 08-25-2010, 01:38 AM   #4
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

When something sad happens there are always people there to comfort you (I don't speak from personal experience but I've definitely seen it )
View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_forever
Hmm. I don't actually love WI.

Maybe because it let me find other forums which are a thousand times better?
Forgive me for asking, but why did you post this here? On a thread called "Why We Love WI"?
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 07:29 AM   #5
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Thanks guys! Those are all great
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 07:35 AM   #6
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

Look at that frog!
It's jumping...
To WI!
Let's give it up! Let's give it up
FOR STAFF!
FOR FRIENDS!
FOR LEARNING!
FOR CHAT!
FOR JUSTIN AND WENDY!
I wish I could have a fireworks picture right now.
RobertFrog is offline Male
Old 08-25-2010, 07:40 AM   #7
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

-Three cheers for the people. I love interacting with everyone.
-The staff are very nice.
-I love the looks of the forum.
-And... Just because... I guess... It's WI!
Smog is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 07:41 AM   #8

mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness
mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness

I love WI! The very first thing I do when I get up in the morning is turn on the computer and check WI! Although I have just begun posting on here I have been a member for a few years and I think this is the best site out there for info on Webkinz. I wouldn't have gotten all the click-to-win prizes and been able to find the ghost and collect 50 fireworks from Goober if hadn't been for everyone here on WI. You guys are the BEST!!

--grumpymommyo
mommy-o is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 07:43 AM   #9
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

because I feel safe here and the staff is so kind here to everyone
softballipod is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 07:48 AM   #10

ginny19 defies all odds
ginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by softballipod
because I feel safe here and the staff is so kind here to everyone
exactly.
ginny19 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awnie alligator <3, doglover789 wrote this :), f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, iheartwi!, i♥wi, momo ducky!, sharkies eat'choo, sherlock attack, the shinigami queen, triplet loves this place!, we love wi!, wi ftw!, wi rocks!, wi!, x x a e r o x x ♥