Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 01:54 PM   #1
ziniafish is on a distinguished road

Question Why not?

I am just wondering how people who have ges far back in the list get TONS of visitors, and i am in the front, have been there first or second or at least on the first page for a while, and have only gotten TWO visitors! Nobody ever looks at my sig, and i have tried and tried for visitors! Anyone have help for getting cusomers. PS I DONT GET WEBKINZ OFTEN, AM A BIT YOUNGER PLAYER, AND DONT LIKE SELLING MY SPECIAL STUFF. Help me?! And my parents dont like me being online too terribly much, so i cant update my ge too much either. Any help?

My only 12::gr:lillil:rbt:lil:cs::goo::bas:
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 02:02 PM   #2
littleblue is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Why not?

Just be patient I am not gifted yet but am thinking about it. As soon as I have that status I would love to go check out your GE. You might have to change your intro.
Old 01-19-2008, 02:16 PM   #3
ziniafish is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Why not?

This is my second try because my other one closed COWS4U said it was because it shuts off after no visitors for two weeks. I have made like, 10 posts on it because i dont want it to happen again.