| 07-23-2007, 03:42 PM || #4 |
Join Date: Jul 2007
| | Re: Why isnt my sig. pic. showing up?
OFFICIAL GUIDE -- HOW TO STICK THAT SIGGY IN THERE.
COURTESY OF TINKERMOMOF3.
How do I put the picture in my signature once I have it?
1. Right click on the picture, and save it. Please remember where you saved it on your computer... my documents, my pictures, etc.
2. Go to tinypic.com, and under Upload Pictures, hit browse. Find your picture on your computer, and hit ok.
3. It will pop up a page with a bunch of codes. You want to hit copy on the fourth code!
4. Ok, go to the top of this page (WI), and hit Quick Links button, then edit signature.
5. Scroll down to where it says signature picture. In option 1, paste the url from tinypic.com.
6. Press preview signature.
7. Go down and make sure it is on the page, and then hit insert signature picture.
8. Hit save! It should now show up in your signature! w00t!
| || |