Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2007, 09:22 PM   #61
shadowship7
Gift Guru
 
shadowship7's Avatar
shadowship7 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Why is everyone changing there user names?

Sometimes it is easy to identify people with changed usernames. When puppip changed to smileydude, I could tell it was her becuz she had the same avvie, sggy, and WW usernam,e.
shadowship7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2007, 09:32 PM   #62
Goal 1,000
Banned
Phillywis is a creator of wonder
Phillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Why is everyone changing there user names?

I wouldn't change mine though, bc my username is simple and there's no reason for me to change it though.
Phillywis is offline Male
Old 11-10-2007, 10:08 AM   #63
Baby252
Guest

Default Re: Why is everyone changing there user names?

Yep. See if I did I would keep mine bc it says Baby252.
Old 11-10-2007, 10:42 AM   #64
skittlebug7
Gifted
 
lululillypadstar's Avatar
lululillypadstar is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Why is everyone changing there user names?

Really? I thought you couldn't change it! Kinda like once its done, its doen and there's nothing you can do about it... wow i think i need to open up a thread for help for me.... I feel like theres so much i dont know about! lol
lululillypadstar is offline
Old 11-10-2007, 02:36 PM   #65
Baby252
Guest

Default Re: Why is everyone changing there user names?

LOL you have to pm Justin.
Old 11-10-2007, 02:46 PM   #66
CleoCosette
Guest

Default Re: Why is everyone changing there user names?

View Post Originally Posted by Baby252
Yes that happened with her and Cherry. Cleo and webkinzrock changed theres comply.



Yes but I pmed COW4U to change mine once she said I couldn't because I don't have a good reson. Also don't we all know you as valji.
I know you are mad for some reason. I DID NOT change my username completely and I DID NOT, just like it better. It is if you have a like/hobby behind it.
Les Miz is a LOVE of mine, and my username is Les Miz related.
No, "we don't all no her as valji." If you think I'm doing it because I am popular or something, you are WRONG.

---------- CleoCosette added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by shadowship7
Sometimes it is easy to identify people with changed usernames. When puppip changed to smileydude, I could tell it was her becuz she had the same avvie, sggy, and WW usernam,e.
Exactly.
BABY, you SO need to PM me.

Last edited by CleoCosette; 11-10-2007 at 02:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-10-2007, 02:46 PM   #67
Baby252
Guest

Default Re: Why is everyone changing there user names?

View Post Originally Posted by CleoCosette
I know you are mad for some reason. I DID NOT change my username completely and I DID NOT, just like it better. It is if you have a like/hobby behind it.
Les Miz is a LOVE of mine, and my username is Les Miz related.
No, "we don't all no her as valji." If you think I'm doing it because I am popular or something, you are WRONG.
I am NOT mad. I'm just wordering. I was just wordering!!!!!!! I never said you didn't have a good reson. Ok?

Last edited by Baby252; 11-10-2007 at 02:59 PM..
Old 11-10-2007, 02:48 PM   #68
Gifted
 
KisaTiger95's Avatar
KisaTiger95 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Why is everyone changing there user names?

I didn't notice Dragonstar changed her WI name....
KisaTiger95 is offline
Old 11-10-2007, 02:58 PM   #69
Gift Guru
 
kimx3x3x3's Avatar
kimx3x3x3 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Why is everyone changing there user names?

I would change mine, but people already know me as kimx3x3x3, well mostly kim, but wve

---------- kimx3x3x3 added 6 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by CleoCosette
I know you are mad for some reason. I DID NOT change my username completely and I DID NOT, just like it better. It is if you have a like/hobby behind it.
Les Miz is a LOVE of mine, and my username is Les Miz related.
No, "we don't all no her as valji." If you think I'm doing it because I am popular or something, you are WRONG.

---------- CleoCosette added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------


Exactly.
BABY, you SO need to PM me.
I can still tell it is you because of the cleo in your name, and your font is still blue and small

Last edited by kimx3x3x3; 11-10-2007 at 02:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kimx3x3x3 is offline
Old 11-10-2007, 03:07 PM   #70
Baby252
Guest

Default Re: Why is everyone changing there user names?

View Post Originally Posted by kimx3x3x3
I would change mine, but people already know me as kimx3x3x3, well mostly kim, but wve

---------- kimx3x3x3 added 6 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------


I can still tell it is you because of the cleo in your name, and your font is still blue and small
Yes but some people like webkinzroxyoursocs is comply diffrent.
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:12 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts