Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 09:41 AM   #1
Baby remmber my name
Webkinz :)

Peanut97 is a splendid one to beholdPeanut97 is a splendid one to beholdPeanut97 is a splendid one to beholdPeanut97 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 
Default Why?

Why do i keep getting rejected from the GE?? Am I missing something?? I read all of Gingerly's guide over and over what am i doing wrong??
Peanut97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2009, 09:56 AM   #2
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Why?

You can get rejected from the GE for many reasons. Maybe your posts aren't good enough, maybe you don't have enough posts, maybe they just don't think you're ready. I'd contact a mod, and ask why your post has been deleted. I've done this many times and it has helped greatly.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:35 PM   #3
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

Sometimes it can be they might feel that you aren't ready or your posts may not be of the right sort. (Remember, helpful posts are good!)

And you know sometimes it just takes time. I only applied to the GE twice, but I never applied until I had been a member for about 5 or 6 months, because I personally didn't feel ready!
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 02:49 PM   #4
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Sometimes they simply may not have enough space or, like the people above suggested, they may think you are not ready. Like Foreign suggested, you may want to PM a mod.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:54 PM   #5
♥I love

palmisland is a glorious beacon of lightpalmisland is a glorious beacon of light

Probably for the reasons suggested, I got rejected too, just make a bunch of real helpful posts then apply again.
palmisland is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 02:55 PM   #6
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

That is excalty what went through my head for a while, because I have been denied several times. It might not be your post, many times the mods keep you out of it until they are certain you are ready. They probably know best You can contact a mod if needed, they might know what you are doing, and how to fix it.
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 05-05-2009, 02:57 PM   #7
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

Usually the reason is because they've closed that forum to clear out some of the applications. My post has been deleted several times, so I am planning on contacting a gift coach or a mod soon. Another possibility could be because they don't feel that your ready maybe because too many of your posts have been deleted or you've spammed. I don't know you, I am just pointing out some possibilities.
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2009, 07:11 AM   #8
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Peanut97
Why do i keep getting rejected from the GE?? Am I missing something?? I read all of Gingerly's guide over and over what am i doing wrong??
For many reasons. I think the reason that I'm getting rejected is because my posts aren't really all over the forum. But,their could also be too many GT's and you have too wait until most of them become Gifted. Hope I helped!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 05-06-2009, 07:25 AM   #9
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

Don't give up hope, continue to follow Gingerly advice, try posting more in the help forum and then apply again. Like the others said, there may be several reasons that you have not been accepted and it does not necessary mean it is something that you need to do or did not do... there are a limited number of coaches and a lot of applicants who may have applied before you. If this is a goal that you truly want, the wait will be worth it.
Closed

Tags
code orange