Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2009, 08:19 AM   #1
Don't get knarky wit
Webkinz :)

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Who's Online Pop-Up Suggestion!

Hey everyone! *Happy Easter!*

Do you think it's a hassle, trying to find out how many of your friends is online and who? I mean you have to go to your friend list and go through all the pages, right?! It's a real pain for me! And if a ton of people are online, it's hard to see who is your friend at the bottom of the Forum page. (Who's Online?)
So, I was wondering if maybe there could be a little pop-up at the corner of the screen when one of your friends came on? For example, none of my friends are online right now. Let's say..let's say Gingerly came on. ( I hope you don't mind me using you as an example, Ginger! ) And, since she's on my friend list, there would be a tiny pop-up that says 'Gingerly is online'. So now I know that she's on and I can talk to her. Do you like the idea?! Please post!

Thank you!
♥Lissy

P.S. And, the pop-up could only come up when you are online and make a little sound to alert you. (thanks, lizzyxwebkinz!) When you log off, it doesn't happen.

Last edited by Lyssa45; 04-13-2009 at 08:18 AM..
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2009, 08:21 AM   #2
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Who's Online Pop-Up Suggestion!

There is one. Click quick links, then click "Open Contacts Popup"
gReTa is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 08:28 AM   #3
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Oh, really?! Wow do i feel dumb! Thanks, gReTa!

Oh, well that wasn't exactly what I meant, but it still works!
Old 04-12-2009, 08:38 AM   #4
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

You're welcome.
gReTa is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 07:15 AM   #5
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Lyssa45
Hey everyone! *Happy Easter!*

Do you think it's a hassle, trying to find out how many of your friends is online and who? I mean you have to go to your friend list and go through all the pages, right?! It's a real pain for me! And if a ton of people are online, it's hard to see who is your friend at the bottom of the Forum page. (Who's Online?)
So, I was wondering if maybe there could be a little pop-up at the corner of the screen when one of your friends came on? For example, none of my friends are online right now. Let's say..let's say Gingerly came on. ( I hope you don't mind me using you as an example, Ginger! ) And, since she's on my friend list, there would be a tiny pop-up that says 'Gingerly is online'. So now I know that she's on and I can talk to her. Do you like the idea?! Please post!

Thank you!
♥Lissy

P.S. And, the pop-up could only come up when you are online. When you log off, it doesn't happen.
Rep! Good idea! And just to grab your attention,it can make a little sound too!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 08:18 AM   #6
Don't get knarky wit

Thanks! Oh! Nice idea!
Closed