Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2017, 09:55 AM   #71
Happy Holidays!
Webkinz :)

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Who runs this site?

I'm glad that this was brought up and some issues addressed by Justin. Froggy and Dixie, you've both brought up good points-Thank You! This was my 1st go-to site for info and is still the place that I come for info... Just saying that WI would have been missed by many if it closed.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2017, 10:08 AM   #72
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Who runs this site?

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Hey everyone!

Oddly I had a few emails about WI and came to check and saw this thread. I just want to allay any concerns that you all had.

1) Although the registrar date is set to expire in March, it will auto-renew (it's an annual thing) indefinitely.
2) I currently pay for the servers required to run WI -- with nearly 700K theads and 28M posts, even with little activity, it's fairly expensive to run.
3) Wendy and I cannot, in good conscience, sell the site. We promised that people's privacy would always be kept private and it is our responsibility to keep it that way.

I won't get into how much it costs and how much donations/ads cover, but suffice it to say that WI runs at a significant loss every month.

That said, I feel I owe it to this community to keep the site running indefinitely and I offset the cost of running the site with the revenue from my YouTube channel. WI is where I started my career and it's been a good home to many thousands of people and I don't know if I could ever bring myself to shut it down.

Hope that helps!

-Justin <3
And of course cbjhockey and I are here if you need help!

We are both moderators and we do have limitations as to what we are able to access.

Feel free to VM or PM us if you need help.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a positive thought, justin was here!, shellbellgotsatag!, tagsstillwork!