Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2017, 07:55 AM   #11
Love for Serena xo
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Who runs this site?

View Post Originally Posted by laffysaffy
Wow thanks for the responses, it's nice to see that i'm not alone in thinking this.
i honestly could live with the profile pic stuff but I'm quite concerned about how the server is still up and if it's an automatic bill or something? it could be cancelled at any moment if it's an automatic bill somene hasn't realised about

Excellent point! I recently questioned a "donation" dollar amount on my credit card to Justin Watkins. I contacted my credit card company and informed them NOT to pay it. Is this person still getting donations without being here????? If so, something is certainly not right.
leeann15 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2017, 08:51 AM   #12
sydkinz06
Webkinz :)

sydneywydneypie is a forum hero
sydneywydneypie is a forum herosydneywydneypie is a forum herosydneywydneypie is a forum herosydneywydneypie is a forum herosydneywydneypie is a forum herosydneywydneypie is a forum herosydneywydneypie is a forum herosydneywydneypie is a forum herosydneywydneypie is a forum herosydneywydneypie is a forum herosydneywydneypie is a forum herosydneywydneypie is a forum hero

Default Re: Who runs this site?

I'm curious about this as well and it makes me nervous about the state of the website. It's another reason I haven't been posting as often lately. When things get busy in real life, it is unfortunately very easy to forget about WI for a few days since not a lot goes on anymore.
sydneywydneypie is offline Female
Old 01-06-2017, 11:49 PM   #13
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by leeann15
Excellent point! I recently questioned a "donation" dollar amount on my credit card to Justin Watkins. I contacted my credit card company and informed them NOT to pay it. Is this person still getting donations without being here????? If so, something is certainly not right.
Justin must be paying for domain fee to keep the site up. Otherwise, why is it still here? Not saying you should still be paying....

I miss Justin and the good ole' days.

But I'm grateful that WI is still accessible and I'm thankful for the moderators still here!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 01-07-2017, 07:33 AM   #14
Love for Serena xo
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
Justin must be paying for domain fee to keep the site up. Otherwise, why is it still here? Not saying you should still be paying....

I miss Justin and the good ole' days.

But I'm grateful that WI is still accessible and I'm thankful for the moderators still here!

Oh I am very grateful too! I just do not like the fact that I was paying for something that has not been updated since 2015. What made me question it was my bill only indicated "Donations". I called to find out what that "Donation" actually was and the representative was the one that told me who this "donation" actually went to. With that being said, with the lack of updates here and the "not knowing aspect", that determined my decision.

I so miss those days as well. I come here every single day to visit with wonderful friends, have fun and keep up on all the Kinz info. It used to be so much fun and a very happy place to go and forget the RL world for a while. I still do enjoy my time here every day!
Old 01-07-2017, 08:44 AM   #15
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness
Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness

OMG Queen and Leeann

you two have been automatically donating to a man named Justin? for no purpose!!!

even without Justin and Wendy, this is still the best forum for us. we get such great information from all the other members. there used to be about three other forums on WW info, but for some reason they have stopped updating a year or so back. the mods here help us as much as they c an. that helps.

can't find an explanation on what is going on with no other WW forums.

oh well IDK. you guys have a good day and weekend. ((Snow coming down here and cable and internet connection has been going down and back up again. guess lots of fun today!!!)

/
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 01-07-2017, 01:37 PM   #16
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by leeann15
Oh I am very grateful too! I just do not like the fact that I was paying for something that has not been updated since 2015. What made me question it was my bill only indicated "Donations". I called to find out what that "Donation" actually was and the representative was the one that told me who this "donation" actually went to. With that being said, with the lack of updates here and the "not knowing aspect", that determined my decision.

I so miss those days as well. I come here every single day to visit with wonderful friends, have fun and keep up on all the Kinz info. It used to be so much fun and a very happy place to go and forget the RL world for a while. I still do enjoy my time here every day!
I had always wanted a WI subscription but I just didn't want to pay the money for it, but I'm glad I didn't. I wouldn't want to pay for something on a site that hasn't been updated in like a year & a half or better. It makes me wonder where the "donations" actually go to tbh, since it doesn't appear they go to WI at all.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 01-07-2017, 05:40 PM   #17
girle101

pompomkitty10 is not just visiting!pompomkitty10 is not just visiting!pompomkitty10 is not just visiting!pompomkitty10 is not just visiting!pompomkitty10 is not just visiting!pompomkitty10 is not just visiting!pompomkitty10 is not just visiting!pompomkitty10 is not just visiting!pompomkitty10 is not just visiting!pompomkitty10 is not just visiting!pompomkitty10 is not just visiting!

I really miss this site.. I don't go on here often anymore because there seem to be many glitches for me. I still collect Webkinz and go on Webkinz World to this day, but I never go on here anymore.
I love this site and I hope that it gets updated again in the future.
pompomkitty10 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2017, 10:28 PM   #18
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

POMPOMKitty, from what I can gather there are a lot of updates and modifications that would have to be made in order to get the site functional, again. There is software available, but at a cost and then you are looking at the technical support it would require.
I know that Justin and Wendy have a lot on their plates, right now and that this site is probably not generating as much popularity as it did back 'in the day.'
Not only is reader interest waning, but so is the site owners's.
I'm afraid that by September of this year this site will probably shut it's doors.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-08-2017, 11:27 PM   #19
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
POMPOMKitty, from what I can gather there are a lot of updates and modifications that would have to be made in order to get the site functional, again. There is software available, but at a cost and then you are looking at the technical support it would require.
I know that Justin and Wendy have a lot on their plates, right now and that this site is probably not generating as much popularity as it did back 'in the day.'
Not only is reader interest waning, but so is the site owners's.
I'm afraid that by September of this year this site will probably shut it's doors.
I agree but my thing is, is that if they knew they had all that going on then they should've given rights to someone who else who IS able to do the updates & everything that this site desperately needs. Or they could've explained they're leaving instead of outright just leaving us without any explanation(s).
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 01-09-2017, 08:58 AM   #20
Love for Serena xo
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
I agree but my thing is, is that if they knew they had all that going on then they should've given rights to someone who else who IS able to do the updates & everything that this site desperately needs. Or they could've explained they're leaving instead of outright just leaving us without any explanation(s).

I agree, there should have been something posted with information regarding the site. If this is the case, why is Justin Watkins still collecting donation fees? No problem collecting dollars but not interested in maintaining the site? Hmmmmmmm
Closed

Tags
a positive thought, justin was here!, shellbellgotsatag!, tagsstillwork!