Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2007, 11:48 PM   #1
HSMusicalFan2
Gifted
 
HSMusicalFan2's Mom's Avatar
HSMusicalFan2's Mom is on a distinguished road

Default White Terrier

I have 51 Webkinz, and I love them all, but one of my absolute favorites is my White Terrier. Her name is Duchess, and she is just adorable, little pink bow in her hair, offline she is one of the prettiest Webkinz I have ever seen. Cute little curls.

But, here is the reason for this thread. I NEVER see them anymore. When I bought her there were several in the Hallmark store, at least a dozen on the shelf with her. That was several months ago. I realized that in the last month I doubt if I have seen a single White Terrier at any of the stores I go to for Webkinz. Does anyone know when the White Terrier was first released and if it might be soon to be retired? Have any of you noticed less of them around lately?

I truly hope not, everyone should get a chance to own one of these adorable little puppies!

Buffy

:wt::wt::wt::wt::wt: White Terriers for everyone lol
HSMusicalFan2's Mom is offline
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2007, 11:50 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
aveda83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: White Terrier

i see lots of white terriers around my stores still... I have one too, i have a classroom "room" and shes all dressed up as the teacher. and sits at her little chair behind her desk
aveda83 is offline
Old 11-05-2007, 11:55 PM   #3
Gift Guru
 
Marco Boy's Avatar
Marco Boy has disabled reputation

Default Re: White Terrier

I have not seen it in any stores here. I actually ordered mine online - had to have it since I had a "live" white terrier for 14 years until she died last year. I agree - has to be the cutest there is! I haven't put her online yet, but I think she will quickly become my favorite!
Marco Boy is offline
Old 11-05-2007, 11:55 PM   #4
HSMusicalFan2
Gifted
 
HSMusicalFan2's Mom's Avatar
HSMusicalFan2's Mom is on a distinguished road

Default Re: White Terrier

View Post Originally Posted by aveda83
i see lots of white terriers around my stores still... I have one too, i have a classroom "room" and shes all dressed up as the teacher. and sits at her little chair behind her desk
I am so glad to hear that they are readily available in your area. I don't see them anywhere around here at all anymore and I thought it might be a bad omen.

Buffy

:wt: Duchess
HSMusicalFan2's Mom is offline
Old 11-05-2007, 11:56 PM   #5
Butterbaby9797
Guest

Default Re: White Terrier

The white terrier is not very popular around kids. They take one look at it and think, "shabby, curly, and dirty." Personally, I don't like the white terrier. In fact, I must go as far to say I hate it. However, I do know it will be retiring because of it's unpopularity.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:07 AM   #6
HSMusicalFan2
Gifted
 
HSMusicalFan2's Mom's Avatar
HSMusicalFan2's Mom is on a distinguished road

Default Re: White Terrier

View Post Originally Posted by Butterbaby9797
The white terrier is not very popular around kids. They take one look at it and think, "shabby, curly, and dirty." Personally, I don't like the white terrier. In fact, I must go as far to say I hate it. However, I do know it will be retiring because of it's unpopularity.
I have 4 daughters and they all agree with me that it is the prettiest one out of all of them that we own. Now the three older girls don't collect nor have any interest in Webkinz, they are occupied with cars and boys at their ages, but they still have opinions on stuffed animals. The love my terrier too. I find it absolutely stunning and one of the few Webkinz I have seen that I would buy merely because it is so lovely, even if it were made by another company, no online account, nothing, just a stuffed animal to sit on my bed, yeah, I would still buy it.

Buffy

:wt:

---------- HSMusicalFan2's Mom added 2 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Marco Boy
I have not seen it in any stores here. I actually ordered mine online - had to have it since I had a "live" white terrier for 14 years until she died last year. I agree - has to be the cutest there is! I haven't put her online yet, but I think she will quickly become my favorite!

Oh, she is beautiful, isn't she? One doesn't even need to register her, she really is just so pretty that you almost forget the ulterior motive of that online account lol I find them to be just adorable.

Buffy

:wt:

Last edited by HSMusicalFan2's Mom; 11-06-2007 at 12:07 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
HSMusicalFan2's Mom is offline
Old 11-06-2007, 12:10 AM   #7
geminilouise
Gift Guru
 
geminilouise's Avatar
geminilouise will become famous soon enough

Default Re: White Terrier

I love my terrier!!! you can hardly find them around here! she was the third Webkinz I ever bought! Her name is Q-Tip! I love her scooter! She shares a room with my second Webkinz, Cha Cha the hippo!

gem
geminilouise is offline
Old 11-06-2007, 12:25 AM   #8
HSMusicalFan2
Gifted
 
HSMusicalFan2's Mom's Avatar
HSMusicalFan2's Mom is on a distinguished road

Default Re: White Terrier

View Post Originally Posted by geminilouise
I love my terrier!!! you can hardly find them around here! she was the third Webkinz I ever bought! Her name is Q-Tip! I love her scooter! She shares a room with my second Webkinz, Cha Cha the hippo!

gem
I think she was my third or fourth. Hmmmmmm 4th, yeah, because I got the Persian cat for my daughter, that was the first. Then I got her the Clydesdale and the Pink Pony. The White Terrier came next, but she was the first one I ever bought specifically for myself. I have 4 of them in my room, her, the Sherbet bunny, the first Cheeky monkey we got and my Reindeer.
All the rest of them are with my daughter and her twin brother in their room.


Buffy
:wt:
HSMusicalFan2's Mom is offline
Old 11-06-2007, 12:33 AM   #9
geminilouise
Gift Guru
 
geminilouise's Avatar
geminilouise will become famous soon enough

Default Re: White Terrier

View Post Originally Posted by HSMusicalFan2's Mom
I think she was my third or fourth. Hmmmmmm 4th, yeah, because I got the Persian cat for my daughter, that was the first. Then I got her the Clydesdale and the Pink Pony. The White Terrier came next, but she was the first one I ever bought specifically for myself. I have 4 of them in my room, her, the Sherbet bunny, the first Cheeky monkey we got and my Reindeer.
All the rest of them are with my daughter and her twin brother in their room.


Buffy
:wt:


cool! I wish for that sherbert bunny! i keep getting outbid for it on ebay! hey, you almost have 50 posts! are you going to get gifted and trade?
geminilouise is offline
Old 11-06-2007, 12:49 AM   #10
HSMusicalFan2
Gifted
 
HSMusicalFan2's Mom's Avatar
HSMusicalFan2's Mom is on a distinguished road

Default Re: White Terrier

View Post Originally Posted by geminilouise
cool! I wish for that sherbert bunny! i keep getting outbid for it on ebay! hey, you almost have 50 posts! are you going to get gifted and trade?
I wish you luck on your bidding, I love my Sherbet Bunny, sooooo pretty, like a prism in shades of purple.
I would like to become gifted, but I am a real pack rat, and there are only like 15 or 20 TC or exclusive items I own that I would be willing to let go of, and I kind of thought if I didn't like those things, maybe nobody else wants them either lol

Buffy

:wt:
HSMusicalFan2's Mom is offline
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:01 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts