Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 11:12 PM   #51
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

Default Re: Whining

Yeah, that sort of thing does annoy me. That and when people complain that nobody pays attention them in certain threads but when you check their posts they're only like 5 words long and not very interesting or helpful.

I don't have any sympathy if someone whines about things they can control (like the quality of their posts, or rep boxes which are earned so in a sense they have control over those, too.)

But if someone is upset because a glitch, or if they are frustrated because they've been trying every day for 3 years and still haven't recieved a Crown of Wonder, then I don't mind if they vent. Sometimes by venting they can figure out how to fix their situation. Like if someone hasn't gotten the crown of wonder and they come here and vent about it, then someone else might ask ask what gem they need and tell them which mine to go in to find it. So if the person never vented about it, then they might never know if they were looking in the wrong mine.

View Post Originally Posted by Pandora's Box
Yay, it bothers me when people whine. like "Aw, I only have one rep box" etc. It bugs me because rep boxes are earned, it's not like people who have many don't earn it. People get more rep boxes in the fullness of time.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2009, 11:21 PM   #52
I'm a deep sea
Webkinz :)

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I understand what you mean and you have a good point. If I were in that situation i would Congradulate them, not whine about how I didnt win that much kinzcash. The thread was not put there to make the thread owner feel sorry for the "whiners," it was there because the thread owner was excited and happy! Congradulate, dont whine!
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 03:48 PM   #53
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Thank you everyone.
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 02-17-2009, 04:10 PM   #54
Luv u always
Gift Trainee

smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!

So true it gets really annoying!
smskkc is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 04:12 PM   #55
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Yes, it does!
Old 02-17-2009, 05:41 PM   #56
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

whining makes you look very immature. its just making yourself look bad and foolish. its just "oh take pity on me" post.nobody like those. nobody will feel sorry for you if you whine if that's what you want. good thread☺

-pup5115
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 02-17-2009, 05:41 PM   #57
ill miss you all!
Banned

Thank you!
Old 02-17-2009, 06:02 PM   #58
Gifted

lil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talent

the wishing well, wheel of wow, etc. are mostly luck. Also Ganz most likely set it up that way because then maybe 10 other people got 1 kinzcash maybe even 100! Ganz sets it up like that for a reason. so really YOU andrewhoya, might really be the complainer! because YOU are COMPLAINING about those who ARE COMPLAINING. does anyone else get my point?
(I hope it doesn't seem like I am being rude....I'm telling the PLAIN REAL TRUTH!)
lil_horse_lover is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 08:06 PM   #59
ill miss you all!
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by lil_horse_lover
the wishing well, wheel of wow, etc. are mostly luck. Also Ganz most likely set it up that way because then maybe 10 other people got 1 kinzcash maybe even 100! Ganz sets it up like that for a reason. so really YOU andrewhoya, might really be the complainer! because YOU are COMPLAINING about those who ARE COMPLAINING. does anyone else get my point?
(I hope it doesn't seem like I am being rude....I'm telling the PLAIN REAL TRUTH!)

Yep, I completely understand that.

But, I am not complaining FAR as much as other members do for the items listed on post 1.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:35 PM   #60
ill miss you all!
Banned

Any more thoughts?
Closed