Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 06:03 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

Default Re: Whining

yeah I know.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2009, 06:04 PM   #42

idog1995 has a spectacular aura about

I would have to agree with GrandBlancGirls....... I feel the same.
Have a nice evening!
Lucky
idog1995 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 06:05 PM   #43
I love Jensen Ackles

BU10CZ is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL!I totally agree!And A LOT of their "problems" are pointless. It's like some of us have more important problems that we don't fill up the forum with and we (if it's somthin non important) **** IT UP!!!!!!!
Old 02-16-2009, 06:08 PM   #44
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Thanks for posting.
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 02-16-2009, 07:57 PM   #45
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by GrandBlancGirls
Wait a minute ... I just thought of something kind of funny. Aren't we all just "whining" about "whining"? ???
You have a point. Vicious circle. LOL
Ivie is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 09:19 PM   #46
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

I know, right? LOL
Old 02-16-2009, 10:28 PM   #47
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

First off I wanted to say I LOVE the kitten with the earphones!!!

Second, I totally agree. I maintain my mom's account in addition to my own 2. When the Bee Costume thing was going on a couple years ago, (you clicked on the adverstisement for the Bee movie) my mom's account ended up with at least 10 costumes. I got 2 on one of mine and none on the other one. The strange thing is that I spend more time on my own 2 accounts than on my mom's so it did NOT seem fair that one account got 10, compaired to the other accounts.
Overall I wasn't dissapointed because I transferred the extras to my own accounts, but it kind of did make me wonder how I would have felt if my mom did her own account and didn't know enough to click on the Bee adversement or if she sold them to the W shop. And it made me wonder if I'm missing out on anything else because of way Ganz programs things to be random.
If people feel cheated by the system then I think they should feel free to vent about it, too.

View Post Originally Posted by GrandBlancGirls
Well, I think people have a right to complain. You shouldn't blame someone else for their good fortune, but there are legitimate problems with Webkinz World for some people and this website is a great place for them to express their frustration. For example, we have five accounts in our family. When the snowflakes were falling at Winterfest, some of the accounts had a lot of snowflakes (like one every 10 minutes). However, two of the accounts only saw snowflakes every 40 to 50 minutes. We kept track. Now that's NOT fair, and it is a problem with the Ganz operating system. Another problem we've had is that one of our family members has gotten a gold coin for her bonus gift 8 out of the last 9 adoptions that weren't superbed adoptions!! The only time she gets a good bonus gift is when IT IS a superbed adoption. It doesn't bother me when people post that they are disappointed or feel cheated by the system.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:30 PM   #48
ill miss you all!
Banned

Great points! Thanks so much!
Old 02-16-2009, 10:48 PM   #49
~{Midnight.Train}~

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

Hmmm.... I agree. I mean, what really bothers me is when people complain about what they got on the super wheel, wishing well, etc. honestly, it is an online site for kids to play on. Does it really matter whether or not you did or didn't get the fire pit on the super wheel? Sure people have the right to vent a little if they failed a test in school because the teacher hadn't explained a question properly or something like that but really. To complain and whine about Webkinz is just silly! really, is it going to matter in five minutes or five years? Rep to you!
Lolo12 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 11:01 PM   #50

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Yay, it bothers me when people whine. like "Aw, I only have one rep box" etc. It bugs me because rep boxes are earned, it's not like people who have many don't earn it. People get more rep boxes in the fullness of time.
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Closed