Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 05:19 PM   #1
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Question Where is the love????

Over the past few weeks I have been noticing something that I find somewhat bothersome. It seems that every thread I go into there is a least one person being VERY negative. This negativity ranges from issues with WW (please wait, ect) to not believing what someone is posting. Now, i understand that at one point or another we ALL have had some kind of issue with WW. But, it is somewhat tiresome to see people complaining about these things in the wrong thread. I was reading a thread about yea look what I got. Instead of saying congrats on your item, the poster when on a tyrant about "hating" the estore. The item the person was happy to have was an estore item. I don't understand why someone feels the need to rain on this other persons parade?? Another issue I have been seeing a lot of is people wanting to vent about please wait in the area meant for discussing webkinz jr. Maybe it is just me, but seriously what is up with all this negativity. I haven't been a member here for very long, but I do know that there is an appropriate place for this kind of talk.I just got done reading a thread about the new TCS4 poster. Someone claimed to have seen it in the WW kinzchat+ trade room. I was shocked to see how rude some people were to this person. After a few post's it was proven (in my mind anyways) that this person was indeed being truthful. I guess my point is this, please don't ruin someones day with your negativity. If you don't like estore, please don't go bashing it on a thread about someone being excited about these items. And if you are angry about log in issues with WW, please post them in the correct thread! If you don't believe all of what someone is saying, try a nice approach. Maybe ask if they have a photo.

Anyways, hopefully everyone is just getting cabin fever. And I will keep my fingers crossed that when the sun shines bright this spring some of this negativity will melt away! Until then everyone, try to remember there is a real person at the other end of the screen! Lets all try to be more supportive and positive!!!! Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2009, 02:02 PM   #2
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Where is the love????

hahaha...it always goes back to the 2 Golden Rules:
"Treat others how you'd want to be treated" &
"If you Have Nothing Nice To Say, Don't Say It At All!"

but I do believe in constructive critism (sp?) when someone asks your opinion. Like you could say "Sorry, not my style, maybe you could try this ______________________" but there is no need to be rude :-)

Great thread Jessica ;-)

---------- ChihuahuaGrl16 added 2 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

Last edited by ChihuahuaGrl16; 02-25-2009 at 03:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2009, 02:05 PM   #3
Falling for
Webkinz :)

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

Thanks for the reminder!
Old 02-25-2009, 02:53 PM   #4
bearsfan888

bearsfan888 is on a distinguished road

now that you memtion it i did notice this.
bearsfan888 is offline Male
Old 02-25-2009, 03:07 PM   #5
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

[quote=ChihuahuaGrl16;13177230]hahaha...it always goes back to the Golden Rule:

but I do believe in constructive critism (sp?) when someone asks your opinion. Like you could say "Sorry, not my style, maybe you could try this ______________________" but there is no need to be rude :-)

Great thread Jessica ;-)

I always thought that the golden rule was "Treat people the way you want to be treated!" but both really do apply.

Last edited by Gingerly; 02-25-2009 at 03:29 PM..
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 02-25-2009, 03:22 PM   #6
s-α-ɼ-α-н
Gifted

FLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all around

thank you very much for reminding us of this.

Last edited by Gingerly; 02-25-2009 at 03:29 PM..
FLOWERSM is offline Female
Old 02-25-2009, 03:31 PM   #7
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=dandogkinie;13177631]
View Post Originally Posted by ChihuahuaGrl16
hahaha...it always goes back to the Golden Rule:

Great thread Jessica ;-)

I always thought that the golden rule was "Treat people the way you want to be treated!" but both really do apply.
hahaha whoops! i fixed that! my sister was talking to be at the same time and i got confused...lol
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2009, 03:42 PM   #8
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

ok my post got edited for some reason... sorry.
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 02-25-2009, 03:47 PM   #9
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

I noticed that too! I hope it improves soon.
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 02-25-2009, 04:49 PM   #10
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by jessicabarnhart
Over the past few weeks I have been noticing something that I find somewhat bothersome. It seems that every thread I go into there is a least one person being VERY negative. This negativity ranges from issues with WW (please wait, ect) to not believing what someone is posting. Now, i understand that at one point or another we ALL have had some kind of issue with WW. But, it is somewhat tiresome to see people complaining about these things in the wrong thread. I was reading a thread about yea look what I got. Instead of saying congrats on your item, the poster when on a tyrant about "hating" the estore. The item the person was happy to have was an estore item. I don't understand why someone feels the need to rain on this other persons parade?? Another issue I have been seeing a lot of is people wanting to vent about please wait in the area meant for discussing webkinz jr. Maybe it is just me, but seriously what is up with all this negativity. I haven't been a member here for very long, but I do know that there is an appropriate place for this kind of talk.I just got done reading a thread about the new TCS4 poster. Someone claimed to have seen it in the WW kinzchat+ trade room. I was shocked to see how rude some people were to this person. After a few post's it was proven (in my mind anyways) that this person was indeed being truthful. I guess my point is this, please don't ruin someones day with your negativity. If you don't like estore, please don't go bashing it on a thread about someone being excited about these items. And if you are angry about log in issues with WW, please post them in the correct thread! If you don't believe all of what someone is saying, try a nice approach. Maybe ask if they have a photo.

Anyways, hopefully everyone is just getting cabin fever. And I will keep my fingers crossed that when the sun shines bright this spring some of this negativity will melt away! Until then everyone, try to remember there is a real person at the other end of the screen! Lets all try to be more supportive and positive!!!! Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!
Rep! Like on some threads asking if your going to buy a webkinz jr. they get reply's like "ITS FOR BABYS!" and "It's gonna have glitches" and stuff like that. Everyone has there opinion but some people haven't learned how to express theres nicely.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Closed