Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2007, 10:40 PM   #1
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Where is the "I don't see my question feature?"

In the contact us section of the newspaper, under 'about webkinz' there is a question that says 'What if I don't see my question on the lists of questions.' When I got my response, they said use the 'I don't see my question' tool on the contact us page. I can't for the life of me find it, if someone knows anything if you could post it on this thread it would be great!

-Lily
-Lilypad is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2007, 03:29 PM   #2
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Where is the "I don't see my question feature?"

Anyone there?
Old 07-22-2007, 03:57 PM   #3
Gift Guru

larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

Hang on...I'lll check
Old 07-22-2007, 04:00 PM   #4
Gift Guru

larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

I don't see one, either.
Old 07-22-2007, 04:10 PM   #5
sarah,.
Gifted

lil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to behold

*post removed*

Last edited by FIA; 07-22-2007 at 04:43 PM.. Reason: there is no need for this type of post on WI
lil_hippo is offline Female
Old 07-22-2007, 04:30 PM   #6
cacaoxlacte

Please do not spread lies like that. Honestly, there are children here.
Old 07-22-2007, 04:35 PM   #7
drama.queen.xoxo3

ya! the site was made for kids, why in the WOrlD would Ganz do that????????
Old 07-22-2007, 04:43 PM   #8
Noahp198

View Post Originally Posted by lil_hippo
I know this sounds completely crazy , and please don't call me a liar, but the rumor about the mirrors are true. My cousin had just gone to see Arte for the Gem Hunt, and when she came back to see her other pet, it was laying in the middle of the floor, asleep, or DEAD. I promise you that this just happened five minutes ago, I am not trying to scare you, just a warning. The pet had just recently before going to the Curio, been in front of the mirror. Please oh please do not call me a liar, I really am telling you the complete truth. When we tried to click on her, to see if she was okay, it made her a double. Maybe it was something like the "dead Webkinz and the spirit". But, right after that the pet became very hungry, and we fed her. Then when we tried to fix this, we couldn't even play with the "dead one" only the "spirit". Please don't let this happen to your pets. And I really am being completely honest, and telling the truth.

Note- Stay away from your mirros and keep your Webkinz safe!
Is that true ??
Old 07-22-2007, 05:46 PM   #9
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by noahp198
Is that true ??
This isn't true. Check out this page: http://www.webkinz.com/bulletinz_rumor.html

-Lily
Old 07-23-2007, 11:35 AM   #10
Gift Guru

If anyone find the "I don't see my question feature" can you post a pic along with the answer?

-Lily

Last edited by -Lilypad; 07-26-2007 at 08:57 PM..
Closed