Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2008, 08:09 AM   #11
is soo amazingly
Gifted

xogreenified94 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Where do you get Love Puppies for resonable prices?

no offence to anyone, and i know that a lot of people here would spend that kind of $$ and do spend that kind of $$ on webbies, I cannot really see the point to it. THere just stuffed animals and imaginary virtual animals on WW. $13 for a webbie is fine for me, but thats all im willing to spend.

Allie
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2008, 09:46 AM   #12
reach4astar

My son really really wants a Love Puppy, and he even told me he'd be willing to have one that didn't come with a code (plushie only). I was able to buy one on eBay over the weekend without a code for $35 plus $3 s/h. So, maybe that's an option until they do another release.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:47 AM   #13
legalcat

I paid $100 for my love puppy and then I sold the PLUSH only on ebay for $81 but it included a love frog with a code which I paid 14 for... so I spent 114 and I got 81 back...

and then I used that 81 to buy the 5 latest ones (kangaroo, BW cheeky etc..) so it was like getting them for free lol
Old 02-05-2008, 09:55 AM   #14
Join RPC
Gifted

KinzGirl99 is on a distinguished road

We bought one at a local gift shop a couple weeks ago for 14.00. They are indeed floating around out there, call around before you pay a fortune.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:04 AM   #15
legalcat

Yeah, its all a matter of finding them... and how much time and effort you want to put into it... Im sure in some ones dusty back room there is a long forgotten bag of cheeky dogs... It wouldnt surprise me in the least... its the risk you take...
Old 02-05-2008, 10:06 AM   #16
Webkinz :)
Aswartz has a spectacular aura about

I remember about 6 months ago they were going for $50 on ebay but now up to $80-120. I continue to wait--my daughters bring up the cheeky cat and dog too. Those--forget about it since retired--but I am hoping they re-release the love puppy. Never retired and remember they did that on lil kinz bear, st bernard and one other recently--these were going for $30-100+ on ebay before the re-release. I think waiting is the best policy right now. GOOD LUCK!!!
Old 02-05-2008, 10:25 AM   #17
legalcat

I got the love puppy because I got what I thought was a good package deal. I paid $350 for the cheeky cat, love puppy and sherbet bunny. I actually had 3x $50 ebay gift certificates saved up from gifts so really it cost me $200.... then I sold my cheeky cat PLUSH back on ebay for $78 and my love puppy PLUSH back on ebay for $81 (included a love frog with a code that cost me $14)...

So I almost got them for nothing... then I used the $81 to pay $80 for the 5 most recently available ones (kangaroo, BW cheeky dog etc).

---------- legalcat added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

The cheeky dog is the only webkinz I dont have and I would love to have it but I would never pay an amount equal to my mortgage payment for a webkinz lol...

Last edited by legalcat; 02-05-2008 at 10:25 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-05-2008, 11:31 AM   #18
ill work for Kinz!
Gift Guru

Kinzaholic will become famous soon enough

Same here. Our family has just started their foray into the Webkinz world (Day 9 with Love Frog, Halloween Cat, and Pink Pony) and I purchased a package deal of 24 Kinz on eBay at one time that includes half retired and seasonal members (including Love Puppy and Sherbet Bunny). It averaged out to about $16 for each one. The kids have asked for new Kinz for their birthdays, and we'll probably be giving some of the more common ones away as birthday gifts during the year in order to share the joy with other family and friends. The wife and kids just adore Love Puppy, Sherbet Bunny, and the new Pink and White Kitten, so they just couldn't be let down.
Old 02-05-2008, 11:37 AM   #19
legalcat

Kinz Krazy package sets like that are definately the way to go... I would have spent a lot more than I did if i had tried to get my cat, bunny and love puppy individually... I wish when I had started webkinz that I had bought a package.. someone I know had been offering a set of almost all of the webkinz for some absurd price like 2,000 or something but it included the cheeky cat, dog, love puppy and sherbet bunny plus I dont know 40 more maybe... and frankly I'm sure Ive spent a lot more than that now lol
Old 02-05-2008, 11:42 AM   #20
Gift Guru

Mom2Twinz will become famous soon enough

I bought 3 Love Puppies last year for my boys and me. Only paid about $20 each for them. It's one of my favorites.
Mom2Twinz is offline Female
Closed