Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2008, 05:46 PM   #1
Gifted

jacob115 is on a distinguished road

Default Where do you get Love Puppies for resonable prices?

I have seen Love Puppies online for $100. Is there any website which sells the Love Puppy for a good price? $20,25,30,35?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2008, 06:18 PM   #2
firefly37
Gifted

firefly37 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Where do you get Love Puppies for resonable prices?

They are retired, or at very least, seasonal and not coming back this year. Nobody gets them for "reasonable prices" There might be a few cheaper than others, but they are rare, hard to find, and anything $85 or would never surprise me (not saying I would pay that, but I'm just choosing to wait and see if they come back around next year!)
Old 02-04-2008, 06:23 PM   #3
sparkle9891
Webkinz :)

sparkle9891 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am not sure eithier but have you checked on ebay maybe they have them for a more reasonable price but I really don't know!
Old 02-04-2008, 06:42 PM   #4
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

Right now a good price would be around $100.00
Old 02-04-2008, 08:32 PM   #5
Wilt456
Gifted

Hopper is on a distinguished road

One place I would go to find a love puppy is Amazon.com. That site seems to have reasonable prices on most webkinz. Sadly, I don't have a love puppy,but I hope you get one!
Hopper is offline Male
Old 02-04-2008, 10:06 PM   #6
hy, yes! I AM A
Gift Guru

kt150 will become famous soon enough

My mom surprised me today by telling me that she got a brand new Love Puppy from ebay! She had to pay $98, though. When I get it, I may not even adopt it. I don't know... maybe. What do you guys things? Should I adopt it or just save it?
kt150 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2008, 10:20 PM   #7
Gifted
Graham is an unknown quantity at this point

My sister really wants one but i don't have the heart to break hers and tell her that she will probably never get one. It's so sad why don't they just bring them back or something i can't stand to see her face when she looks at the valentines day ad and says "i want that dog it looks so pretty Graham do you know whrere to get it"
Old 02-05-2008, 02:27 AM   #8
Gift Guru

here in my head will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by jacob115
I have seen Love Puppies online for $100. Is there any website which sells the Love Puppy for a good price? $20,25,30,35?
Hi! I hate to say it but you will most likey have to spend $100 or more if you want to get a love puppy. Sorry!
Im newer to WW so we never had a chance to get one last year but my daughter really wants a love puppy so I started looking for one every where about 2 months ago. I still have not bought one because I refuse to pay that much for 1 webbie, I have even noticed that the closer to Valentines it getts they are starting to up alot more. If you have to have one and are will to spend the money checkout ebay. I hate to say it but its prob. you best bet. Take your time and try to wait for a good deal. Really good luck on the search for your!
Old 02-05-2008, 02:32 AM   #9
Gifted

photomommy will become famous soon enough

They are going for $100.00 on ebay that is about what I spend when I bought my daughter hers. If it helps it worth the $$ it's very cute. Could be worth atleast $500-600 for a Cheeky Dog.
Old 02-05-2008, 03:04 AM   #10
I ♥ Pink
Gifted

kelbel75 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by kt150
My mom surprised me today by telling me that she got a brand new Love Puppy from ebay! She had to pay $98, though. When I get it, I may not even adopt it. I don't know... maybe. What do you guys things? Should I adopt it or just save it?

You are so LUCKY! (Thanks mom)
I would totally adopt it. As long as you keep adopting he or she will live on.........Congrats to u and you have an awesome mom!
I love my ebkinz...and Lil Kinz(just bought them today) My 2 new ? pets
and..:gr::ppony::pig:my twins:wt::wt::luvfrog:
kelbel75 is offline Female
Closed