Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 06:53 PM   #11
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: When you request to be someone's friend it should....

That's a nice idea, but rejection isn't something you want to be notified about. If you want to know, click on your friends and look for their username, there's may either say, 'friend' or 'friendship requested.' It could be useful but there can be hurt feelings.

Great thread!

--flip
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2009, 06:56 PM   #12
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«
Webkinz :)

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

Yeah I think it would be helpful too! And if you didn't want it you could turn it off and if you did want it you could turn it on. I think that would help some people

---------- CutiePie_Kelsey added 2 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

yea I guess your right BackFlip15 but what if it only notified you when someone excepts you?

Last edited by CutiePie_Kelsey; 03-11-2009 at 06:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 06:58 PM   #13
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

An easier way is to just go to the person's profile. Where it would say, "Befriend (insert username here)" it would just have nothing if they accepted.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 06:59 PM   #14
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

Yea Dogluver620 that would be easier. sometimes I find someone that I want to add to my friends and I request them but I never know if they except or not. I would like to be notified

Last edited by CutiePie_Kelsey; 03-11-2009 at 07:06 PM..
Old 03-11-2009, 07:05 PM   #15

logansrun19 is an unknown quantity at this point

good idea it would be very nice
logansrun19 is offline Male
Old 03-11-2009, 07:14 PM   #16
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

Yes I agree-

helpful to know when you've been accepted; hurtful when your request is denied.
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 07:21 PM   #17
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

Yes lunalovegood57 it is hurtful and helpful! When I get a friend request I am helpful I don't want anyone to be sad because they were denied
Old 03-11-2009, 07:31 PM   #18
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Smile Re: When you request to be someone's friend it should....

View Post Originally Posted by CutiePie_Kelsey
Hey,
You know when you see someone here on WI that you want to be friends with. So then you request to be their friend. I think that you should be notified when someone excepts your friend request kinda like in WW. What do you think? I'd love to hear what you think
I don't think the vBulliten would allow it, but great thinking. In a way, you do get notified. You look on the friends section, and see if anyone wants to be your friend. Or, if you asked to be their friend, look for their username. You should check to see if anyone wants to be your friend when you log in.
Also, sometimes before you become a friend, they should write it on your profile, saying something about them, or telling you they sent you a friend's request.
Sometimes people would like to get to know each other before they accept.
So, if you would like to know them first, simply tell them.
Was that more than you were expecting? LOL!
badena2 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 08:05 PM   #19
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

well now I don't know what I was expecting LOL! umm the way you said it sounds easier then what I think I was thinking. I think when I add someone I will write their name down and then check everyday.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:41 PM   #20
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

I agree - I actually posted an idea like this a few months ago! I'm wondering if WI wouldn't crash, though, with something like that. XD
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange