Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2008, 12:00 AM   #11
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

Default Re: When you give rep points, PLEASE actualy give them!

I don't do rep for my reasons but when someone is really nice or something I'll give them a rep.
I like having 2 rep boxes and getting rep, but its just a warm fuzzy. If they don't actually give you the rep, still take the "rep point" post as a compliment.
tacobell222 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2008, 12:09 AM   #12
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

I think the 'Rep Point' Saying is just a way to say that they agreed with you. The person may not always go through with it, but you at least know that they thought about it
Great point though
Old 11-30-2008, 12:51 AM   #13
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by LilyRose
I think some people don't understand the actual concept of them and think that by saying "rep point!" they are doing just that. They don't realize there is actually a way to do that.

Also, don't let something like that get you all worked up...just knowing you helped the person enough for them to comment a thanks in any form should be a good feeling!
both times people said they would give me a rep point, they did, but even if they don't, sometimes its just meant as a concept i guess
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 01:31 AM   #14
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Rep points aren't worth getting worked up about.
Is it boxes that you want? Make more helpful threads then.
Is it just that they don't follow through? Just think of it as a "Good job!" or high-five.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 01:50 AM   #15
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by LilyRose
I think some people don't understand the actual concept of them and think that by saying "rep point!" they are doing just that. They don't realize there is actually a way to do that.

Also, don't let something like that get you all worked up...just knowing you helped the person enough for them to comment a thanks in any form should be a good feeling!
I guess just knowing that you helped that person enough for her/him to say "Rep point"
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 02:02 AM   #16
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by Brittany998807
I have had people in my threads who say, "Thanks for pointing this out, rep point for you!" and I never get this rep point! I think it is much better if you don't say anything about rep points! So just remember if you say your giving somebody a rep point, MAKE SURE TO ACTUALY GIVE THEM!!!! So just say something about a rep point and give it or don't say anything about this and don't give a rep point! Thanks for coming!!
~Brittany998807~

I agree with you on this
If someone says they are giving a rep then its should follow thru...
this would be the polite thing to do
and maybe write it down just so they dont forget to remember to give the rep..
I did this with my b-day thread
I wanted to thank each and everyone for wishing me a happy b-day
so I gave everyone a rep point
but I only get to give out I think its 40 a day
then I have to wait until the next day
and I dont want to forget
so I write everything done LOL
so I remember..
thanks for sharing your thread today

hugs

Angel

Last edited by angelofharlem; 11-30-2008 at 02:06 AM..
angelofharlem is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 04:41 AM   #17
Banned
PizzaGal is on a distinguished road

Ya its rude to be like oh thats a rep point for you. But they like never give one.
PizzaGal is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 07:55 AM   #18

meerkat1123432 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Brittany998807
I have had people in my threads who say, "Thanks for pointing this out, rep point for you!" and I never get this rep point! I think it is much better if you don't say anything about rep points! So just remember if you say your giving somebody a rep point, MAKE SURE TO ACTUALY GIVE THEM!!!! So just say something about a rep point and give it or don't say anything about this and don't give a rep point! Thanks for coming!!
~Brittany998807~
That is a good point and I relly gave you a rep point.
meerkat1123432 is offline Male
Old 11-30-2008, 08:11 AM   #19
willymo135

curioshop999 will become famous soon enough

i do agrre with this. but some times, someone helps me out more than once, so i want to give 2 rep points to them. but then somthing pops up saying spread around the rep points. so i always feel bad because i can't give them one for like another week.
curioshop999 is offline Male
Old 11-30-2008, 08:20 AM   #20
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

I agree with you! Once in a while I will say "Rep point!" or something, but I always make sure I give the rep. However, I prefer not to do this, because rep points should just be something special. I don't like telling the whole world when I give rep out to somebody, so I tend to just give them rep and say nothing of it.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Closed