Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2008, 01:12 AM   #11
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

Default Re: Who Will Have the Ten MILLIONTH Post Here On Webkinz Insider?

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I got it!! Every post on the forum has a count, INCLUDING the ones that have to be deleted. That is why the Quote posts number isn't the same! Those had been assigned a number, but once they get deleted, that number no longer exists and can't be used. The total number of posts existing is that number at the bottom of the screen in the forum! K...onward and upward!
WHO will have the 10,000,000th POST!
View Post Originally Posted by i <3 webkinz!
You cracked the code...yes, in the count for the 10,000,000...the deleted posts shouldn't count. I will just go by that count at the bottom.
quote=Dixiecup;11,310,981
quote=i <3 webkinz!;11,311,012

isn't it already past 10,000,000? since the deleted posts are not counting on the stats part but are with the quotes, there's no way to tell who gets 10,000,000. correct?

Last edited by RedBear; 11-01-2008 at 01:15 AM..
RedBear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2008, 10:24 AM   #12
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

I am not really sure RedBear...that is a good point. We can go by total number from the bottom of the main forum screen and if we figure out the difference between the quoted post total and that number at the bottom of the forum...we could do it like that...
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 10:28 AM   #13
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Hmm that should be interesting!!
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 10:29 AM   #14
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

I want to have the 10,000,000th post! Dont we all =)

As of right now there is 9,289,400!!!
Old 11-01-2008, 10:32 AM   #15

kinzkove.com is an unknown quantity at this point

Oooh that would be very exciting for whoever gets the 10,000,000th post!
Old 11-01-2008, 10:34 AM   #16
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I am not really sure RedBear...that is a good point. We can go by total number from the bottom of the main forum screen and if we figure out the difference between the quoted post total and that number at the bottom of the forum...we could do it like that...
The problem with that is the variables of posts deleted and threads as well. It gives a number of threads as just over the 300,000 mark and the posts being about the 9,200,000+ mark. Doing the math leaves just under the 500,000 mark for posts remaining...I guess. BUT, it isn't just always a singular post that is deleted, I have seen entire threads en-mass deleted. Some as extensive as 200+ posts. There is no way, other than asking an 'inside connection' like Justin or an Administrator to keep watch. They do so have many other 'irons in the fire' as it is...We may never know. But it doesn't hurt to have a BELLS and WHISTLES event when that number rolls over, I am all for that!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 10:37 AM   #17
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
The problem with that is the variables of posts deleted and threads as well. It gives a number of threads as just over the 300,000 mark and the posts being about the 9,200,000+ mark. Doing the math leaves just under the 500,000 mark for posts remaining...I guess. BUT, it isn't just always a singular post that is deleted, I have seen entire threads en-mass deleted. Some as extensive as 200+ posts. There is no way, other than asking an 'inside connection' like Justin or an Administrator to keep watch. They do so have many other 'irons in the fire' as it is...We may never know. But it doesn't hurt to have a BELLS and WHISTLES event when that number rolls over, I am all for that!
The bells and whistles can be for the site reaching 10,000,000 then and not a certain person.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 10:45 AM   #18
flipflop601

Lol i dont have very many posts

---------- flipflop601 added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

only 246 posts for me

Last edited by flipflop601; 11-01-2008 at 10:45 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-01-2008, 10:48 AM   #19
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

This is very very intresting... I'm gonna see how many divided thigies theyre are

---------- Pupsaresocute added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

ok my answer is 14693.812, now what?? lol

---------- Pupsaresocute added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

ok my answer is 14693.812, now what?? lol

Last edited by Pupsaresocute; 11-01-2008 at 10:48 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 10:51 AM   #20
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

The bells and whistles can be for the site reaching 10,000,000 then and not a certain person.
THAT would be a KICKIN' Thread to host, you know! TEN MILLION POSTS, Congratulations Webkinz Insider!!
I think they were already thrilled last year when they had just over 20,000 members. When I came in it was 36,000+ and NOW, there are 100,000+...
That 10 mill is not going to take very long to show up, so we will have to keep a CLOSE watch. I would be more than happy too keep a mini vigil
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000, 000-here we come!, 10 million!!, get 10 million!, get close wi, king hoopla rocks!, post people!, smallmonkey953 manatee, spore! §, webkinz mania rocks<^>