Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2008, 10:58 PM   #1
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Talking When Will Webkinz Insider Reach It's Ten MILLIONTH Post Here On Webkinz Insider?

Click the image to open in full size.

As of my last check, we have 9,655,700 posts on this very forum and this number is CONSTANTLY changing! We are quickly approaching ten MILLION posts! How amazing is that? That sure is a lot of questions, answers, concerns, statements, contests, trivia, announcements, and of course--randomness!

--------------------------

Now let's have a bit of fun with this!
To figure out how many of those posts come from YOU, divide how many posts you currently have by 9,227,714! What do you get? That is the percentage of posts here on WI that you have contributed! Remember that the answer you get is not the actual percentage, you have to move the decimal point TWO spaces to the right to get the percentage.

So now, it's the race to 10,000,000 posts! Webkinz Insider has come SO far and I want to give a big kudos to the site! Alright now, HIP HIP HOORAY! HIP HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

How about some Webkinz Insider Trivia?

Now, really...don't cheat! It's just for fun! Guess your answer and then check to see if you were right. Let us all know how many you got correct!
  1. Which section of Webkinz Insider has the most threads?
    Spoiler: show
    General Discussion/Chat

2. Which section of Webkinz Insider has the most posts?
    The Gift Exchange

3. Which section do you spend the most time in?
    Hopefully you don't need to read an answer for this one!

Could there be something special for that 10,000,000 poster?

I think that would be a great idea Webkinz Insider!

On to 10,000,000 we go.....

Last edited by LilyRose; 11-27-2008 at 07:50 PM..
LilyRose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2008, 11:06 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

cheesecakie101 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Who Will Have the Ten MILLIONTH Post Here On Webkinz Insider?

how do you know how many posts there
are and what are you going to do to the person who contributes the 10,000,000,000th post???
how will you know how it is?
cheesecakie101 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 11:08 PM   #3
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by cheesecakie101
how do you know how many posts there
are and what are you going to do to the person who contributes the 10,000,000,000th post???
how will you know how it is?
You can see the tally of current posts at the bottom of the main forum screen:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum

I don't know what will happen for the 10,000,000 poster...
Old 10-31-2008, 11:12 PM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by i <3 webkinz!
Click the image to open in full size.

As of my last check, we have 9,285,285 posts on this very forum and this number is CONSTANTLY changing! We are quickly approaching ten MILLION posts! How amazing is that? That sure is a lot of questions, answers, concerns, statements, contests, trivia, announcements, and of course--randomness!

Now let's have a bit of fun with this!
To figure out how many of those posts come from YOU, divide how many posts you currently have by 9,227,714! What do you get? That is the percentage of posts here on WI that you have contributed! Remember that the answer you get is not the actual percentage, you have to move the decimal point TWO spaces to the right to get the percentage.

So now, it's the race to 10,000,000 posts! Webkinz Insider has come SO far and I want to give a big kudos to the site! Alright now, HIP HIP HOORAY! HIP HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

How about some Webkinz Insider Trivia?

Now, really...don't cheat! It's just for fun! Guess your answer and then check to see if you were right. Let us all know how many you got correct!
  1. Which section of Webkinz Insider has the most threads?
    General Discussion/Chat

2. Which section of Webkinz Insider has the most posts?
    The Gift Exchange

3. Which section do you spend the most time in?
    Hopefully you don't need to read an answer for this one!

Could there be something special for that 10,000,000 poster?

I think that would be a great idea Webkinz Insider!

On to 10,000,000 we go.....
Your post number says 11,310,665 that number has past us a LONG time ago, by the look of it. Just Quote the post and you will see the number.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 11:16 PM   #5
Gift Guru

If you go to the main forum page:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum

Scroll down to see the total post count Dixiecup...
Old 10-31-2008, 11:19 PM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I wonder if that is just posts and not threads included??
Old 10-31-2008, 11:24 PM   #7
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I wonder if that is just posts and not threads included??
It is total post count...the number they go by....
Old 10-31-2008, 11:39 PM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

I got it!! Every post on the forum has a count, INCLUDING the ones that have to be deleted. That is why the Quote posts number isn't the same! Those had been assigned a number, but once they get deleted, that number no longer exists and can't be used. The total number of posts existing is that number at the bottom of the screen in the forum! K...onward and upward!
WHO will have the 10,000,000th POST!
Old 10-31-2008, 11:44 PM   #9
Gift Guru

You cracked the code...yes, in the count for the 10,000,000...the deleted posts shouldn't count. I will just go by that count at the bottom.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:45 AM   #10
I dance with my
Webkinz :)

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

I have um...... 805 posts! YEAH! I love new stars!
pupso98 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000, 000-here we come!, 10 million!!, get 10 million!, get close wi, king hoopla rocks!, post people!, smallmonkey953 manatee, spore! §, webkinz mania rocks<^>