Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 06:45 PM   #1
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default When posting a long message [tip]

Hi there. Some of you may already do this, and some may not. I'm not quite sure- how am I supposed to know? I'm here to give you a little tip when posting a story/ suggestion/ guide/ long PM, etc.

When you're typing a suggestion up, or a story or guide, on WI and you're afraid of accidently posting it, don't enter a subject until you know that you are ready to post it. This way, if you press the "Post" button without meaning to, it comes up with an alert saying "Please enter a title!" So then it stops it from posting, and hehe, you're safe.

Also- before you press the "Post" button on purpose, make sure to copy or save your thread. If you do this, then if something happens and it doesn't let you post and you lose your work, you've got it copied/saved.

Just two tips I've learned... the hard way.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2009, 06:48 PM   #2
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: When posting a long message [tip]

Awesome tip Ave. I do that all the time as well.
I always try to make sure that I have copied my posts, before I post it. I usually copy it once, twice, thrice.... five times. Seriously, sometimes I've done that because I"m too afraid of losing it.
Overall, this is a great reminder to all. I've seen people in tears because their images weren't saved that they were going to post, or they lost a story they had worked to hard on.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:49 PM   #3
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Oh, I know what you mean! I accidently deleted this long, long thread and I was like, noooo! I had exited out. Also, if you can save it to your computer, do that. It can be a great help!

--flip
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 06:50 PM   #4
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

I enter a title, but I do copy and paste! These are great tips and great reminders. **REP**
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 07:17 PM   #5
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

Thanks Ave! I need to remember that... otherwise I'll end up scanning my posts for grammatical errors!
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 07:33 PM   #6
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Good idea, Ave..I shall remember that..
gReTa is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 08:12 PM   #7
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Thanks everyone
Old 03-11-2009, 08:55 PM   #8
fudge4u22
Webkinz :)

fuddge4u is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by |>Foreign<|
Awesome tip Ave. I do that all the time as well.
I always try to make sure that I have copied my posts, before I post it. I usually copy it once, twice, thrice.... five times. Seriously, sometimes I've done that because I"m too afraid of losing it.
Overall, this is a great reminder to all. I've seen people in tears because their images weren't saved that they were going to post, or they lost a story they had worked to hard on.
i most defiantly agree w/ u.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:11 AM   #9
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

Good reminder, Ave. I must try and remember that...xD
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 08:28 AM   #10
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

This tip is really helpful, thanks! LOL! Have we been naughty lately Ave? I know what you mean, sometimes I have a thread, or post that is really special to me, and then it gets deleted, or something happens to it. And sometimes, I do post too early... well, a little more than sometimes! xD
twilightcrz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange, vince730