Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2009, 11:19 AM   #1
Do you like cake?
Webkinz :)

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

Default When people say something then push enter alot it gets really annorying.

Sometimes on house threads and story threads, I see people saying something like "I don't like it" then they push the enter botten tons of times and then put "I love it" like this

I don't like it...

I love it!

I think it is annoraying to read something then have a huge gap in it. Maybe you could just put less enter butten things? Or put it in a spoiler thingie. Thank for reading!

Last edited by rachel21; 02-18-2009 at 11:32 AM..
rachel21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2009, 11:23 AM   #2
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

Default Re: When people say something then push enter alot it gets really annorying.

I'm confused by what your saying. Could you please explain?
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 11:32 AM   #3
Do you like cake?

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

Default Re: When people say something then push enter alot it gets really annorying.

View Post Originally Posted by gabbyz2
I'm confused by what your saying. Could you please explain?
like sometimes on house threads or story threads, people will say that they don't like it, but then say that they love it. And then, they push the enter butten so there is a big space in between them. (like, a big space in between the "I don't like it" and the "I love it") I don't like it when people do that beacuse there is a big gap in the writing and it makes the post longer.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:42 AM   #4
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Yeah, I understand what you mean! I can be annoying!

And like, here's something else that drives me INSANE!

MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!

and there's just rows and columns of that! First of all it's Spam, and it's just annoying! I had one on one of my stories and it LITERALLY went down 50 space bars. The person said there were over 2,000 mores in 5 minutes. It really irritates me!
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 12:01 PM   #5
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

I understand what you are saying about the large gaps (and repetitive phrases) being annoying.... but, perhaps, the other person is just trying to build the anticipation and excitement they are feeling about something you created, and they are trying to show you how much they like and appreciate it? I'm not sure... but I think it could be taken as a compliment that they really liked something you did. I AGREE that there are much better ways to express that excitement, and ways that are not so, well, spam-like with the repetition. Maybe, if it really bothers you, you could nicely point out to that individual that you appreciate their thoughtful words and support, and just ask that they say things in a more precise way so as not to fill up the forum with longer posts that are repetitive? I'm sure there is a nice way to let them know. :-)
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 12:14 PM   #6
Do you like cake?

View Post Originally Posted by Lyssa45
Yeah, I understand what you mean! I can be annoying!

And like, here's something else that drives me INSANE!

MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!

and there's just rows and columns of that! First of all it's Spam, and it's just annoying! I had one on one of my stories and it LITERALLY went down 50 space bars. The person said there were over 2,000 mores in 5 minutes. It really irritates me!
OMG! Thats a lot of typing! Well they probly just say MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE and copyed that and pasted it hundreds of times! That probly took alot of space in the post.

---------- rachel21 added 9 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

[quote=Mama Girl NH;13067733] I understand what you are saying about the large gaps (and repetitive phrases) being annoying.... but, perhaps, the other person is just trying to build the anticipation and excitement they are feeling about something you created, and they are trying to show you how much they like and appreciate it? I'm not sure... but I think it could be taken as a compliment that they really liked something you did. I AGREE that there are much better ways to express that excitement, and ways that are not so, well, spam-like with the repetition. Maybe, if it really bothers you, you could nicely point out to that individual that you appreciate their thoughtful words and support, and just ask that they say things in a more precise way so as not to fill up the forum with longer posts that are repetitive? I'm sure there is a nice way to let them know. :-) [/quote] I- understand what you mean. :-)

Last edited by rachel21; 02-18-2009 at 12:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-18-2009, 12:15 PM   #7
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Mama Girl NH
I understand what you are saying about the large gaps (and repetitive phrases) being annoying.... but, perhaps, the other person is just trying to build the anticipation and excitement they are feeling about something you created, and they are trying to show you how much they like and appreciate it? I'm not sure... but I think it could be taken as a compliment that they really liked something you did. I AGREE that there are much better ways to express that excitement, and ways that are not so, well, spam-like with the repetition. Maybe, if it really bothers you, you could nicely point out to that individual that you appreciate their thoughtful words and support, and just ask that they say things in a more precise way so as not to fill up the forum with longer posts that are repetitive? I'm sure there is a nice way to let them know. :-)
I get that, but instead of them saying well the repetitive more's or the huge spaces, they can say something like, "Wow I LOVE that! Please, post more soon!!" It's more polite, anyways.
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 12:21 PM   #8
Tim Gunn is a
Gift Guru

kateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud of

I totally agree! You can make the same point with one or two enters, you don't need 100!
kateannec11 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 01:12 PM   #9
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by rachel21
Sometimes on house threads and story threads, I see people saying something like "I don't like it" then they push the enter botten tons of times and then put "I love it" like this

I don't like it...

I love it!

I think it is annoraying to read something then have a huge gap in it. Maybe you could just put less enter butten things? Or put it in a spoiler thingie. Thank for reading!
I agree. I see that on house threads a lot when it says something like this:
"Next room is................

..............(insert webkinz name here)'s room!

Rep!

PS. It also fills up pages so its harder to find a post

Last edited by lizzyxwebkinz; 02-18-2009 at 01:15 PM..
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 01:18 PM   #10
Soccer

sabie11 has a spectacular aura about

I don't think its annoying.......
sabie11 is offline Female
Closed