Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2007, 01:17 PM   #1
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

Default What's the difference between having one Webkinz and more than one?

Basically the title says it all. What is/are the differences between having only one Webkinz and having more than one? Does the daily care take longer, and if so, how much longer?

I know when you adopt a new Webkinz you get a new room. Is it attached to the rooms you already have? Or is it separate? If it's attached, do you choose what room it gets attached to, or does it just get put somewhere and you have no control over it?

Is there anything else I should know?
Gypsy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2007, 01:22 PM   #2
smallville89
Gift Guru

danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!

Default Re: What's the difference between having one Webkinz and more than one?

you get a new room for each webkinz for the first 10. Its attached to the ones you already have. The only way you can choose where a room goes is if you buy one, then it will direct you to a map where you can select size & location. A small room is 500kc, medium is 700, large is 1000, a large outdoor yard is 1000 also.
I don't think the daily care is longer at all. My daughter keeps the ones she is playing with sleeping and that seems to keep them content. My older one is not as on top of them and has still never had a problem either.
Once you buy your 2nd tho, the addiction seems to grow......and grow.....and the next thing you know you've got the Trump Tower where you used to have a small room with one little lone Webbie
danathorn is offline Female
Old 12-17-2007, 01:27 PM   #3
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

It's fine to have just one, but when it
comes time for your account to expire ( in
12 months) you have to adopt another
or Ganz will close your account.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 12-17-2007, 01:36 PM   #4
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Once you reach 10 pets,you get more money with the adoption ($3500 vs $2500) and no new room, which is fine with me. You get to chose superbeds and get a rare or exclusive item once you get up there. It is fun to see what you get.
Old 12-17-2007, 01:39 PM   #5
macy06
Gifted

Lissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud of

The only difference is, is that you accouunt will not expire as quickly and you will have WAY more kinzcash and rooms.
Lissykinz is offline Female
Old 12-17-2007, 04:12 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

Well, when you have more than one ebkinz, Your account is longer. ALso, you can get more special items. There are ALOT more advateges to haveing more ebkinz! Hope I helped!
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2007, 04:34 PM   #7
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by danathornberg
you get a new room for each webkinz for the first 10. Its attached to the ones you already have. The only way you can choose where a room goes is if you buy one, then it will direct you to a map where you can select size & location.
Have you ever noticed any kind of pattern about how rooms are placed when you adopt a new pet? Or does it seem totally random?

Quote:
you used to have a small room with one little lone Webbie
Ha ha! Not on my account! On my account I DO have one Webbie, but she has 12 rooms in her house. My little Gypsy girl is pretty spoiled rotten.
Gypsy is offline Female
Old 12-17-2007, 04:51 PM   #8
smallville89
Gift Guru

danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!

I have not personally notced a pattern, I'm wondering if anyone else has.
LOL, the more rooms the merrier. They should have this program in Interior Design Schools!!!
danathorn is offline Female
Old 12-17-2007, 05:03 PM   #9
JESS1CA

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
Once you reach 10 pets,you get more money with the adoption ($3500 vs $2500) and no new room, which is fine with me. You get to chose superbeds and get a rare or exclusive item once you get up there. It is fun to see what you get.
She said it all...
Old 12-17-2007, 05:44 PM   #10
Gift Guru
hnreynolds is an unknown quantity at this point

Each pet comes with a unique gift and you get more exclusive items when you adopt pets and those items you can only get buy purchasing new pets
Closed