Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 11:20 PM   #21
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: What are you doing?

yea, like facebook/myspace status updates
i agree it could get inappropriate though...they would have to make it so maybe only gifted people could do it or have some way to watchpeople dont post bad stuff
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2009, 11:25 PM   #22
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by kkaitlinn94
yea, like facebook/myspace status updates
i agree it could get inappropriate though...they would have to make it so maybe only gifted people could do it or have some way to watchpeople dont post bad stuff
Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by cutiebug343
I like your thinking! I hope a mod considers this wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks!
badena2 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 08:24 AM   #23
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
Hello everyone! Thanks for viewing!

I was thinking that we should make a what are you doing right now? option on your profile page. I know that there is a currently doing: . . . option on your profile, but I think it should be one like this, badena2 is currently: eating a sandwich while on the computer.

It would say what you are doing in real life. That way, some people could connect and say: "Oh, I'm doing that right now too!"

Any comments appreciated.
I'd love to give you rep,but I have to spread some around. This is a great idea! It can be like "Username123 is printing a page from the DCT" Great idea!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 08:44 AM   #24

turtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
I'd love to give you rep,but I have to spread some around. This is a great idea! It can be like "Username123 is printing a page from the DCT" Great idea!
I agree! But there really is someone on here named Username123.

xDD LOL.

But i love that idea! But thats kinda what the current activity tab is for. But it could be more detailed! Rep!!

OH! I was reading well enough. Yeah, the real life thing would be nice too!
turtlegurl is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 08:52 AM   #25
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

That would be lots of fun. It should probably have a word filter and everything on there though.
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 08:59 AM   #26
Gifted

SmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledge

I like that idea!
SmileySarah is: Jumping hyperly around her house.
LOL
SmileySarah is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 09:03 AM   #27
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

i like that idea it would not neccesairly be needed, but it would be fun to see what your friends are doing. of course, i would probably forget to update everytime LOL!
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 04-11-2009, 12:24 PM   #28

webkinz98000 will become famous soon enough

Yes! I think they should have this!!! I've been wanting them to do it for awhile! They should have a what is your mood too!
webkinz98000 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 12:33 PM   #29
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

Good idea!!!
nick*is*so*cute is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 12:39 PM   #30
Mightystar159

Mightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of light

I think this is a really good Idea. But there should be an option to make it show up or not. Some people may not like to have veryone know what they are doing. Having this as an option could lead to some Sillyness! I wonder if vbulletin has this for an option...

Great Idea!!
Mightystar159 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange