Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 01:46 PM   #1
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Default What are you doing?

Hello everyone! Thanks for viewing!

I was thinking that we should make a what are you doing right now? option on your profile page. I know that there is a currently doing: . . . option on your profile, but I think it should be one like this, badena2 is currently: eating a sandwich while on the computer.

It would say what you are doing in real life. That way, some people could connect and say: "Oh, I'm doing that right now too!"

Any comments appreciated.
badena2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2009, 06:17 PM   #2
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Default Re: What are you doing?

Good idea! Kinda like the messages for My page, right? Although, it wouldn't be nesscessarily that important, it could be nice, or even humorous to see, and we all need a little bit more smiling in our lives, right? The only problem is, more work for the mods and admins (don't worry, most of the suggestions have this kink), and it could get inappropriate very easily, if not monitored. Have a fantastical day!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 06:19 PM   #3
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
Hello everyone! Thanks for viewing!

I was thinking that we should make a what are you doing right now? option on your profile page. I know that there is a currently doing: . . . option on your profile, but I think it should be one like this, badena2 is currently: eating a sandwich while on the computer.

It would say what you are doing in real life. That way, some people could connect and say: "Oh, I'm doing that right now too!"

Any comments appreciated.
Ya! Sorta like Twitter or Facebook I like it!
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 04-10-2009, 06:27 PM   #4
Proud Jesus Freak!

HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!

That would be really cool, but wouldn't you have to edit it all the time? It'd be really neat though!
Old 04-10-2009, 06:32 PM   #5
~{Midnight.Train}~

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

Lol! I'd love that! Knowing me, people would always be cracking up at some of the things I do! I'd love to have this option! And people who think that it might get innapropriate, just have some things that aren't allowed to be said screened. After all, what could somebody on WI be doing while on the computer be too bad. Lol, I like your example!
Lolo12 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 06:52 PM   #6
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

Yeah, but it would be such a hassle to be doing it all the time though...
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 06:57 PM   #7
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by twilightcrz
Good idea! Kinda like the messages for My page, right? Although, it wouldn't be nesscessarily that important, it could be nice, or even humorous to see, and we all need a little bit more smiling in our lives, right? The only problem is, more work for the mods and admins (don't worry, most of the suggestions have this kink), and it could get inappropriate very easily, if not monitored. Have a fantastical day!
That's very true!

View Post Originally Posted by januarywebkinz
Yes! I did get the idea from Facebok!
View Post Originally Posted by HarryPotterFreakazoid
That would be really cool, but wouldn't you have to edit it all the time? It'd be really neat though!
You wouldn't always have to edit it, it would be optional.
View Post Originally Posted by Lolo12
Lol! I'd love that! Knowing me, people would always be cracking up at some of the things I do! I'd love to have this option! And people who think that it might get innapropriate, just have some things that aren't allowed to be said screened. After all, what could somebody on WI be doing while on the computer be too bad. Lol, I like your example!
LOL! Thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by SOSO910
Yeah, but it would be such a hassle to be doing it all the time though...
You wouldn't have to, it would be optional.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 07:08 PM   #8
.:.☆.:.
Gifted

Unicornz is a splendid one to beholdUnicornz is a splendid one to beholdUnicornz is a splendid one to beholdUnicornz is a splendid one to behold

That's a totally awesome idea! That would be fun! *rep*
Unicornz is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 07:09 PM   #9
RLG
i love music

RLG will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by januarywebkinz
Thats what I was thinking!
RLG is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 07:13 PM   #10

LADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socks

OMG! I really hope they do this now!!
LADYVOLS88 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange