Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2007, 07:15 PM   #31
PM me please :]
Gift Guru

TAMMYxL0V3SxW3BKiiNZ will become famous soon enough

Default Re: What is wrong with webkinz

It happened to me too! I was gonna break out my secret codes! I got wicked scared!! But now that the activating thing has happened to everybody I feel better.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2007, 07:17 PM   #32
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

I was able to log into my 2 accounts and one of my grandsons,the other I got same message. It is a Ganz problem and quess there is nothing we can do til they fix it.
You won't lose your pets this has happened before.
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 06-20-2007, 07:17 PM   #33
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

Webkinz in just temporairly down, hopefully it is to do major changes for summer! I just restarted my computer, and refershed the login page, and now I am able to be in webkinz!
Old 06-20-2007, 07:22 PM   #34
sarah,.
Gifted

lil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to behold

It wouldn't even let me log on! I am so upset! I have 34 Webkinz to take care of! What should I do?!
lil_hippo is offline Female
Old 06-20-2007, 07:23 PM   #35
Castelle
Gift Guru

mittens21408 is on a distinguished road

Webkinz has these kinds of glitches a lot; just wait a few hours, and by tomorrow everyone should be able to get logged back on again. Sometimes, they're just updating the site, or fixing some problems they've been having.
Old 06-20-2007, 07:28 PM   #36
Gift Guru

ciscoluv77 will become famous soon enough

When I was trying to sign in a few minuted ago it wouldnt let me! It said that there servers were down....... weird!
Old 06-20-2007, 07:29 PM   #37
Mewey
Gifted

Rosiedp is on a distinguished road

Maybe Webkinz needs someone like Justin, our man here, to help them get their site working better. He doesn't seem to be having any problems and this site is open all the time also............. He's da Man
Old 06-20-2007, 07:30 PM   #38
Gift Guru

Bibble is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by emary4
I went on webkinz today and they told me i had to have an active pet to access my account which doesn't make sense because my account doesn't expire until next February. has anyone else hd this problem and if so were you able to fix it. Please help me because i don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me Too!!!! WW hasn't been working hardly at all for me today. Sometimes I could actually get on but it would say "please wait...." all the time and just lock up. Tonight I went to log in and it said "you have to register a pet to continue". Then it would take me to the adoption screen or kick me back off. I'm glad to hear it's not just me. I have no idea what is going on. I think they are just having a major glitch with the entire site and hopefully will be working soon. Bibble

View Post Originally Posted by Rosiedp
Maybe Webkinz needs someone like Justin, our man here, to help them get their site working better. He doesn't seem to be having any problems and this site is open all the time also............. He's da Man

Amen to that Rosie. He is unbelievably talented!!! Bibble

Last edited by Bibble; 06-20-2007 at 07:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-20-2007, 07:31 PM   #39
Ask me
Gifted

Curie is just really niceCurie is just really nice

This is strange. I just went on and it didn't happen! But I am determined to find out.
Curie is offline Female
Old 06-20-2007, 07:31 PM   #40
Raeline
Gift Guru

Raeline has a spectacular aura aboutRaeline has a spectacular aura about

Yea, I ust adopted three new ones today. What is sad is I have been sitting on the couch with no webkinz access while she has been playing on her account and redecorating!
Closed