Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2007, 11:26 PM   #1
Gift Guru

Bibble is on a distinguished road

Default What is a Lil Kinz????

Hi everyone! Just recently I have noticed people talking about being a Lil Kinz. I am completely clueless about this one. I don't see it marked on a person's profile anywhere. How do you know if you're a Lil Kinz? Do you become a Big Kinz eventually? If so, how? I appreciate any help. Thanks, Bibble♥
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2007, 11:29 PM   #2
superstar39476
Gifted

superstar39476 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: What is a Lil Kinz????

I believe you are a lil kinz when you first join...I just joined today and Im a lil linz
Old 08-19-2007, 11:29 PM   #3
Gift Guru

WesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

When a new member joins the site, they are considered a "Lil Kinz" until they reach a certain amount of posts.
WesleyKinz is offline Female
Old 08-19-2007, 11:30 PM   #4
ChangingSeasons
Gift Guru

ChangingSeasons has a spectacular aura aboutChangingSeasons has a spectacular aura about

You know where it says gifted on yours....its lil kinz for people who are new and dont have many posts...then they move up to webkinz...
Old 08-19-2007, 11:30 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond repute

A lil kinz is someone who has 10 posts or less. Then they turn into a Webkinz, I believe. Then , once you get 50 posts and accepted into the gift exchange, then you're gifed. Once you have traded 20 times, you become gift geru. Hope this helps!
Lindsay is offline Female
Old 08-19-2007, 11:31 PM   #6
Butterbaby9797

Well, a Lil' Kinz is a small version of a Webkinz. It does not grow any bigger, and it costs less than Webkinz. You can see a complete list of the Lil' Kinz by clicking "look at the webkinz pets" and then by clicking Lil" Kinz on www.webkinz.com
Old 08-19-2007, 11:31 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Bibble is on a distinguished road

Oh, thank you guys so much. I see Lil Kinz under superstar's name. That's really cute. I've never seen it before.
Old 08-19-2007, 11:31 PM   #8
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!

Here ya go! Right out of the FAQ button: Fresh and hot information!

Different user classes determine access levels on "colored" usernames on Webkinz Insider. Each user class is also highlighted by its corresponding color below.

Lil Kinz
A registered user with less than 10 posts. Lil Kinz cannot access the PM system, view the Memberlist, or view other member's profiles

Webkinz
A registered user with more than 10 posts. Webkinz users have access to nearly every feature on the forum, except for the Gift Exchange and feedback system.

Gifted
A registered user with more than 50 posts, and has agreed to the rules and been approved for the Gift Exchange by the admin staff. These users have access to the Gift Exchange and feedback system, but not the Gift Guru discussion section.

Gift Guru
A registered user with more than 100 posts and 20 "Gift Pointz". These users have access to every section on the forum and are designated by the green color.

Forum Protector
A registered user that has been hand-selected by the administrative staff to be recognized as the most valuable and helpful members on the forum. They are designated by the purple color.

Moderator/Super Moderator
An appointed moderator with official capacity to move/edit/delete posts and other moderator-type activities. They are designated by the blue color.

Administrator
An appointed administrator with the official capacity to perform moderator-related duties, along with user and forum management. They are designated by the red color.
princesstiara is offline Female
Old 08-19-2007, 11:34 PM   #9
Webkinz :)
killired is an unknown quantity at this point

why am i a webkinz with a question mark at the end?
-
nevermind... with that post, it changed to a smiley face...

Last edited by killired; 08-19-2007 at 11:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-19-2007, 11:35 PM   #10
If You Want It, Ask
Gifted

cac953 is a jewel in the roughcac953 is a jewel in the rough

Some people have this: "Webkinz?" and some people have this: "Webkinz : )" Do you have to have a certain ammount until you have a smiley or is it by how long you have been a member? Just wondering.
cac953 is offline Female
Closed