Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2009, 06:40 PM   #61
denalimckinley
Webkinz :)

huskergirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: What if Wi had a store?

that would be cool
huskergirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2009, 06:44 PM   #62
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

that would be awesome. maybe we could buy with WI bucks.
poochie10 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 07:56 PM   #63
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by dreamb97
that would be cool, but really expensive
plus not everyone knows WI
and also the people on WI live around the country
Yes, expansive, I nevrr thought of that.
View Post Originally Posted by monkeysgirl
I like these ideas
Thanks!!
View Post Originally Posted by abby ♥'s you
It's a good idea, but if they had only one location, where would the other people go?
Example: One store in Michigan, where would the people in California go?

I don't think that there is enough money to open a store, and they wouldn't make much because it's only available to the people in Michigan (see example). I think an online store would be ideal. Anyone, anywhere could buy items. It's more profitable & you don't have to pay rent.
(just an opinion )
Thanks ofr your idea. I like what you said and i think you made a great point. =)
View Post Originally Posted by Webkin Lover
I agree.
I do too.
View Post Originally Posted by NancyDrew
I think an actual store would be awesome. I have a hard time finding webkinz sometimes because some stores sell out right away or are behind. It would also be nice to see items all there that are advertised that I never see.
Yes, I'm right iwth you.
View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
That's a nice idea. However, it's very costly to open a real-life store and to pay employees, pay for the equipment needed, etc. and I think just a forum is enough for now On Tinypic, I believe, you can upload a picture and make it into a t-shirt or ball cap or something like that. You can always do that or check out Ameriwade. I don't know if Ameriwade has WI merchandise but it might.
Yes, many people say Ameriwide but a REALK store is what I mean and run by Wi not other people.
View Post Originally Posted by crazysince95
Since the staff is spread all across the country (and the world, for that matter) I think it would be a bit impractical for a real life store. An online store through Ameriwade would require a good amount of work, but is more practical Great idea, though!
Thanks!! =)
View Post Originally Posted by Anika123
Good idea!
Thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by huskergirl
that would be cool
Thank you!! =)
View Post Originally Posted by poochie10
that would be awesome. maybe we could buy with WI bucks.
Yes, but they need us to use real money because they need to pay there bills.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:24 PM   #64
e all love our
Webkinz :)

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Lake
That would be cool, but to be honest, I don't see that possible for WI. We have many members, yes, and most would be interested in buying from it, but not all of us live in the same area. Some of us live across the world, and in different countries.
It's a very nice idea, though.
I agree, it is a very great idea, but many people would not be able to visit the store because they would not live in that certain area. But I have to say it would very cool to be able to get mementos from a friendly forum!

Thanks for the great idea!
~fluffypup
fluffypup is offline Female
Old 11-10-2009, 07:26 PM   #65
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by fluffypup
I agree, it is a very great idea, but many people would not be able to visit the store because they would not live in that certain area. But I have to say it would very cool to be able to get mementos from a friendly forum!

Thanks for the great idea!
~fluffypup
Thank you! I do agree on locations and there's only 38 staff members not including the gift coache's so that wouldn't work.
Closed

Tags
code orange, team finnick, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε