Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 07:57 PM   #51
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Default Re: What if Wi had a store?

That'd be cool

Once I was in car driving home from a fireside bookstore and to my mom I was like
" Oh what if they had a Webkinz Store where like they only sold Webkinz and Webkinz related stuff"
And my mom said "there isn't enough webkinz related stuff that could fill a whole store"
But they could add stuff from
I want a Webkinz Only Store.
Delilah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2009, 03:59 PM   #52
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by wontonweekly
Webkinz Insider has a store. You can buy subscriptions. What would be cool if you could buy exclusives and such.

WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - WI Bucks Store
Selling WW items would be illegal but I meant something totally diffrent.
View Post Originally Posted by twilightcrz
Yeah, but that's a totally different topic, and plus, it would be illegal to buy WW items.

Well, I don't think it should be limited to WIers, but if we opened a store we could definitely get a lot more traffic!
Yes, I totally agree iwth you!
View Post Originally Posted by Smile
Only one problem.... theres about 20-30 staff members and 50 US states not including Canada. Having enough staff would be impossible . LOL!
Oh yeah. I counted a while bakc and I got either 38 or 48 but since wonderful cocoabean is now a mod. that makes 39 or 49.
View Post Originally Posted by momwhoplays
Yeah, plastic plants!! What a great idea!! Like our plastic plants? It reeeeealllly brightens up the basement! LOL
I love the plastic plants!! Jacksmom told me about the noes behind the building that were thrown out. I got some.
View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
'Nother problem here. Some staff memebers might have to take a plane to get there. LOL!
True......
View Post Originally Posted by JacksMom
Whoa.... you mean now I have to work in a store, TOO?! No way. I'm not giving up life in my bunny slippers, relaxing by the shade of this nice plastic plant, to do that. Imagine the stress of the holiday rush! Not to mention the returns afterwards.

And poor COWS is 98 -- she really shouldn't be expected to stand on her hooves all day.

Thanks, but no thanks.
Yes,a store AND computer!! Yes, for Cows, well everyone you get a free Wi chair that has a logo and your wi name on it so you don't get confused!!
View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
Yes but not all WI memebers live in the same place, and if some WI staff person made one in they'e town, they might be the only one working there. Oh, dont you hate it when things dont work out?

Yes, that sure is a lovely plasyic plant you got there!
I'm mad.I want all Wi members in the same area.
View Post Originally Posted by JacksMom
Are you disrespecting my plant? It was good enough for the goldfish bowl, so it's good enough for me.
Your plants are awesome!!! I got some of the old ones from behind your building. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone where it is.....
View Post Originally Posted by pup5115
that would be so cool! i would definetly go there
Really? That's so awesome!!! =)
View Post Originally Posted by javogabo
What, work a store AND be online at the same time? Do I have to leave the basement office as well? Wendy just fixed the coffee machine...
Well I'd make sure we had a better coffee machine in the store.
View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluver321
xD I luv threads like this. We learn so much about our lovely staff. Plastic plants ... coffee machines, cells & basement offices ...

Anyways, I like the idea! I get that the locations would be a big problem ... there should only be like a few stores, so they're all exclusive and all that. xD Like the American Girl Places, there are only like ... 6? 7? stores in the U.S. But then again, we have members living all around the world ... so who knows.
But who would work there, that's a problem. xD But I'd buy a plastic plant!
Yes. We learn tons don't we? Oh yes,... Although Commdore isn't even in the states.
View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
We could have just the one store on wheels, and travel from town to town selling WI bumper stickers, plastic plants and etc etc. Like a travelling circus but much more serious of course.
That would be awesome!!!! =) Great thinking Webberlily!
View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
You staff members are so weird.

I love you guys, you're just like me.
xD
Yes, my weird freind. I'm wied too though.
View Post Originally Posted by Delilah
That'd be cool

Once I was in car driving home from a fireside bookstore and to my mom I was like
" Oh what if they had a Webkinz Store where like they only sold Webkinz and Webkinz related stuff"
And my mom said "there isn't enough webkinz related stuff that could fill a whole store"
But they could add stuff from
I want a Webkinz Only Store.
Tha'ts a great idea!! I'd love to meet you and your mom, you girls sejm so nice and caring. =)
Old 11-07-2009, 04:04 PM   #53
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

that would be cool, but really expensive
plus not everyone knows WI
and also the people on WI live around the country
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 04:13 PM   #54
Webkinz :)

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

I like these ideas
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 04:26 PM   #55
i wish justin was a

abby ♥'s you is a splendid one to beholdabby ♥'s you is a splendid one to beholdabby ♥'s you is a splendid one to beholdabby ♥'s you is a splendid one to behold

It's a good idea, but if they had only one location, where would the other people go?
Example: One store in Michigan, where would the people in California go?

I don't think that there is enough money to open a store, and they wouldn't make much because it's only available to the people in Michigan (see example). I think an online store would be ideal. Anyone, anywhere could buy items. It's more profitable & you don't have to pay rent.

(just an opinion )
abby ♥'s you is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 05:09 PM   #56
Ashley♥Spring

Webkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Lake
That would be cool, but to be honest, I don't see that possible for WI. We have many members, yes, and most would be interested in buying from it, but not all of us live in the same area. Some of us live across the world, and in different countries.
It's a very nice idea, though.
I agree.
Webkin Lover is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 05:19 PM   #57
NancyDfan

NancyDrew will become famous soon enough

I think an actual store would be awesome. I have a hard time finding webkinz sometimes because some stores sell out right away or are behind. It would also be nice to see items all there that are advertised that I never see.
NancyDrew is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 05:55 PM   #58
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

That's a nice idea. However, it's very costly to open a real-life store and to pay employees, pay for the equipment needed, etc. and I think just a forum is enough for now On Tinypic, I believe, you can upload a picture and make it into a t-shirt or ball cap or something like that. You can always do that or check out Ameriwade. I don't know if Ameriwade has WI merchandise but it might.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 06:09 PM   #59
Gifted
crazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Since the staff is spread all across the country (and the world, for that matter) I think it would be a bit impractical for a real life store. An online store through Ameriwade would require a good amount of work, but is more practical Great idea, though!
crazysince95 is offline Male
Old 11-07-2009, 06:15 PM   #60

Anika123 is on a distinguished road

Good idea!
Anika123 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange, team finnick, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε