Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 05:37 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Default Re: What if Wi had a store?

View Post Originally Posted by Smile
Only one problem.... theres about 20-30 staff members and 50 US states not including Canada. Having enough staff would be impossible . LOL!
'Nother problem here. Some staff memebers might have to take a plane to get there. LOL!
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2009, 05:44 PM   #42
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

Whoa.... you mean now I have to work in a store, TOO?! No way. I'm not giving up life in my bunny slippers, relaxing by the shade of this nice plastic plant, to do that. Imagine the stress of the holiday rush! Not to mention the returns afterwards.

And poor COWS is 98 -- she really shouldn't be expected to stand on her hooves all day.

Thanks, but no thanks.
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 05:49 PM   #43
Webkinz :)

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by jj8
Yes... "Hello Webberlily, I'm jj8, you might not reconize me, well no one would. You didn't know who I was!"

Thanks ofr your comments!!
Yes, I totally agree, thanks ofr posting.
Yep!!
Yes of course. I just had to mention you also because i made usre you got the credit.
Yes, wwe'll unite and get cc's bunny clown's and break you guys out!!
There's a "what happened to Wendy?" thread??!!?? Pm/vm me the link please!! I got to see this!!
Yes, we love our plastic plants!!
Yes, I totally love plants!! You know until I forget top water them and they rot and die. Tha'ts why plastic plants are the way to go.
Yes, I totally agree!!
We can use cc's bunny clowns.
Yes but we colud meet eachother....
Well it colud be non-member iw proof so if you don't have na account you not allowed in. Like they could ask people there user and they'd have to prove it.
Yes but it would be so cool right?
Thanks QuackQuack!!
Go plastic palnts!! The only plants that actually love me, the other real plants don't want opt even be touchd by me.
Yep!! Good one
We colud have them everywhere!! I bet most of the wi staff are'nt living in the same state os we could totally have one or two at ech store plus us guru's and gifted's could help and the gc's too!!
Yes but not all WI memebers live in the same place, and if some WI staff person made one in they'e town, they might be the only one working there. Oh, dont you hate it when things dont work out?

View Post Originally Posted by JacksMom
Whoa.... you mean now I have to work in a store, TOO?! No way. I'm not giving up life in my bunny slippers, relaxing by the shade of this nice plastic plant, to do that. Imagine the stress of the holiday rush! Not to mention the returns afterwards.

And poor COWS is 98 -- she really shouldn't be expected to stand on her hooves all day.

Thanks, but no thanks.
Yes, that sure is a lovely plasyic plant you got there!
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 06:03 PM   #44
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
Yes, that sure is a lovely plasyic plant you got there!
Are you disrespecting my plant? It was good enough for the goldfish bowl, so it's good enough for me.
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 06:08 PM   #45
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

that would be so cool! i would definetly go there
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 11-05-2009, 06:12 PM   #46
Gift Guru

javogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talent

What, work a store AND be online at the same time? Do I have to leave the basement office as well? Wendy just fixed the coffee machine...
javogabo is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 06:33 PM   #47
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

xD I luv threads like this. We learn so much about our lovely staff. Plastic plants ... coffee machines, cells & basement offices ...

Anyways, I like the idea! I get that the locations would be a big problem ... there should only be like a few stores, so they're all exclusive and all that. xD Like the American Girl Places, there are only like ... 6? 7? stores in the U.S. But then again, we have members living all around the world ... so who knows.
But who would work there, that's a problem. xD But I'd buy a plastic plant!
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 07:25 PM   #48
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

We could have just the one store on wheels, and travel from town to town selling WI bumper stickers, plastic plants and etc etc. Like a travelling circus but much more serious of course.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 07:32 PM   #49
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Although it would be cool it wouldn't be very effective. Most of the mods have never actually met each other in real life. Some of them like commodore live on the the side of the globe. And even if some of the mods lived in the same area they all have their own jobs and wouldn't be able to run a retail outlet. Also there is no guarantee that any customers would live in the area. This means that the only effective solution is an online store which WI has. Robert (or Zameron) runs it. It is called ameriwade.com It sells both webkinz and WI gear.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 11-05-2009, 07:45 PM   #50
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

You staff members are so weird.

I love you guys, you're just like me.
xD
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange, team finnick, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε