Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 07:22 PM   #31
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: What if Wi had a store?

Great idea! But people live all over the place so it would be hard to find a location. It could be an online store though.
mickey26 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2009, 07:49 PM   #32
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by pinkypie567
They could have nametags,such as, (Let's use..erm how about Webberlily as a example!) "Hello! my name is Webberlily"
Yes... "Hello Webberlily, I'm jj8, you might not reconize me, well no one would. You didn't know who I was!"
View Post Originally Posted by Meg Ann
It wouldn't be possible, but that would be SO awesome! The store could sell Webkinz, and WI stuff. And it could be like a little cafe too!

I hope they can make an online store in the future.
Thanks ofr your comments!!
View Post Originally Posted by Pandah
It sounds like a nice idea,but to be honest,it would be really hard.
Not all the staff live near each other/know each other in real life,so they would have to travel to get to the store,which I'm sure isn't very convenient for them. Also,not all of the members on WI would live near the store,as Lake said. We all live in different areas,even across the world. So it would be unfair for many WI members. Plus,WI is pretty costly in itself,let alone maintaining a real life store.
Yes, I totally agree, thanks ofr posting.
View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
Sounds awesome. But the WI staff (and regular members!) live all over the world!
Yep!!
View Post Originally Posted by Perrypinkster
The staff lives all around this huge planet. And thanks for mentioning the bumper stickers.

~Perrypinkster
Yes of course. I just had to mention you also because i made usre you got the credit.
View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
"Hi! My name is Webberlily. Can I help you find something? A new bumper sticker maybe?"

That would be wonderful, I'd so love that!

Unfortunately it's impossible because the owners keep all the staff locked up in the windowless basement, with only a plastic plant for company.
Yes, wwe'll unite and get cc's bunny clown's and break you guys out!!
As Dixie posted in the "What Happened to Wendy" thread, the plastic plant is now buried among rubble, and Wendy is trapped in it. With, of course, your cell.
There's a "what happened to Wendy?" thread??!!?? Pm/vm me the link please!! I got to see this!!
View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Mods are proudly showing off their new plastic plant on their avvies.

Wendy has been rescued although there is no sign of my cell so far. You wouldn't believe how quickly they cleared the rubble out of our work-room and chained us to the table again. Everything was re-built in record time.
Yes, we love our plastic plants!!
View Post Originally Posted by Pegasusluvr
I like the idea. But Yes, plants are very cool. I don't see it possible.
Yes, I totally love plants!! You know until I forget top water them and they rot and die. Tha'ts why plastic plants are the way to go.
View Post Originally Posted by hp1010
this would be so cool! but its pretty much impossible But an online store would be nice! That could work
Yes, I totally agree!!
View Post Originally Posted by Pandah
So THATS what all those plastic plants are! I've been so curious about that for days!!

I'd still love to see a WI store,even though it's pretty much impossible. Imagine walking into a giant store chock-full of awesome WI-things,and meeting all your friends! Of course,we'd have to sneakily figure out a way to unchain the staff.
We can use cc's bunny clowns.
View Post Originally Posted by monkeysgirl
I like the idea
But Amecainwade sells WI tees and stuff
Yes but we colud meet eachother....
View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
WI cant do that, because WI memeber live all around the world, and if it was somewhere far away you'd have to fly to work. xD But maybe WI could make them and put them on WI's partner store. (:

Also,If a person that didnt go on Wi saw that he'd say "What the heck does 'WI' stand for?!?!" Or they might say Wii. xD
Well it colud be non-member iw proof so if you don't have na account you not allowed in. Like they could ask people there user and they'd have to prove it.
View Post Originally Posted by xxaeroxx
Sounds good.. dont know if they could do it though.. they could make it online though.
Yes but it would be so cool right?
View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
That would be cool but nearly impossible That would be SOOO awesome though!
Thanks QuackQuack!!
View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
*Plastic plants need company too*

everybody needs somebody!!!! my plastic plants LOVE me!
Go plastic palnts!! The only plants that actually love me, the other real plants don't want opt even be touchd by me.
Woohoo, yay plant!

As for the cell... darn!! Hopefully Wendy's charging it!
Yep!! Good one
View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Great idea! But people live all over the place so it would be hard to find a location. It could be an online store though.
We colud have them everywhere!! I bet most of the wi staff are'nt living in the same state os we could totally have one or two at ech store plus us guru's and gifted's could help and the gc's too!!
Old 11-04-2009, 07:51 PM   #33
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

That'd be sickkkk (:

CLEAN UP IN ASLE 5 xDD
katiepup is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 07:57 PM   #34
jj8
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by katiepup
That'd be sickkkk (:

CLEAN UP IN ASLE 5 xDD
Yes... Like they could sell plastic plants as a joke.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:00 PM   #35
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Dad, can I fly to _________ and get cool stuff? (Sure!)

*flys there*

YAY!!!! Plastic Plants?!?!?! What a ripoff. xDD
katiepup is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 08:02 PM   #36
jj8
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by katiepup
Dad, can I fly to _________ and get cool stuff? (Sure!)

*flys there*

YAY!!!! Plastic Plants?!?!?! What a ripoff. xDD
But its a joke.. literally look at the Wi staff's avatrs. Poor them they only get palstic palnts.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:05 PM   #37
ontonwekly
Webkinz :)

wontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to all

Webkinz Insider has a store. You can buy subscriptions. What would be cool if you could buy exclusives and such.

WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - WI Bucks Store
wontonweekly is offline Male
Old 11-05-2009, 04:55 PM   #38
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by wontonweekly
Webkinz Insider has a store. You can buy subscriptions. What would be cool if you could buy exclusives and such.

WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - WI Bucks Store
Yeah, but that's a totally different topic, and plus, it would be illegal to buy WW items.

Well, I don't think it should be limited to WIers, but if we opened a store we could definitely get a lot more traffic!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 05:34 PM   #39
Webkinz :)

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by jj8
Real life. I think it wolud be amazing if we met the Wi staff!!

Only one problem.... theres about 20-30 staff members and 50 US states not including Canada. Having enough staff would be impossible . LOL!
Smile is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 05:36 PM   #40
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by jj8
Yes... Like they could sell plastic plants as a joke.
Yeah, plastic plants!! What a great idea!! Like our plastic plants? It reeeeealllly brightens up the basement! LOL
momwhoplays is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange, team finnick, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε