Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 07:26 PM   #11
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: What if Wi had a store?

View Post Originally Posted by twilightcrz
Teehee! That would be so cute! xD It would be a new hotspot for all of us WIers! But maybe they could share the shop with Ameriwade, cuz if they sold 'Kinz themself (well the whole store couldn't be ALL WI. They'd need some variety.), it would cause some bumps in the partnership. Adorable Idea though, and Rep!
Yes, Ameriwide could help and maybe they could sell webkinz things and have birthday parties there.
View Post Originally Posted by stbernard07
Where would it be?
I'm not sure. A few in every state.
View Post Originally Posted by Lake
That would be cool, but to be honest, I don't see that possible for WI. We have many members, yes, and most would be interested in buying from it, but not all of us live in the same area. Some of us live across the world, and in different countries.
It's a very nice idea, though.
Yes, I totally agree with you. I just thought it would actually be cool even though I doubt it.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2009, 07:27 PM   #12
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

I think it would be cool to go into the store, just see what people came in there.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:30 PM   #13
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Lake
I think it would be cool to go into the store, just see what people came in there.
I know right?
Old 11-03-2009, 07:49 PM   #14
yeah boy
Gifted

pinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective socks

They could have nametags,such as, (Let's use..erm how about Webberlily as a example!) "Hello! my name is Webberlily"
pinkypie567 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 08:06 PM   #15
here is Kia?
Webkinz :)

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

It wouldn't be possible, but that would be SO awesome! The store could sell Webkinz, and WI stuff. And it could be like a little cafe too!

I hope they can make an online store in the future.
Meg Ann is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 08:07 PM   #16
GiantPandaLover11

Pandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond repute

It sounds like a nice idea,but to be honest,it would be really hard.
Not all the staff live near each other/know each other in real life,so they would have to travel to get to the store,which I'm sure isn't very convenient for them. Also,not all of the members on WI would live near the store,as Lake said. We all live in different areas,even across the world. So it would be unfair for many WI members. Plus,WI is pretty costly in itself,let alone maintaining a real life store.
Pandah is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 08:09 PM   #17
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Sounds awesome. But the WI staff (and regular members!) live all over the world!
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 08:27 PM   #18
oot Woot! I'm A

Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!

The staff lives all around this huge planet. And thanks for mentioning the bumper stickers.

~Perrypinkster
Perrypinkster is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 09:54 PM   #19
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by jjrrss10
Like a real life physical store or an online store? I think the real life store would be really cool. Especially since we would be able to meet the staff!
View Post Originally Posted by pinkypie567
They could have nametags,such as, (Let's use..erm how about Webberlily as a example!) "Hello! my name is Webberlily"
"Hi! My name is Webberlily. Can I help you find something? A new bumper sticker maybe?"

That would be wonderful, I'd so love that!

Unfortunately it's impossible because the owners keep all the staff locked up in the windowless basement, with only a plastic plant for company.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 10:45 PM   #20
gangnam style

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
"Hi! My name is Webberlily. Can I help you find something? A new bumper sticker maybe?"

That would be wonderful, I'd so love that!

Unfortunately it's impossible because the owners keep all the staff locked up in the windowless basement, with only a plastic plant for company.
As Dixie posted in the "What Happened to Wendy" thread, the plastic plant is now buried among rubble, and Wendy is trapped in it. With, of course, your cell.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange, team finnick, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε