Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2009, 02:11 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

Default Re: what if there was a holiday smiley?

I thinkl Justin said no more smiles will be added
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2009, 03:02 PM   #22
soupbeanman

Grantm56 is a jewel in the roughGrantm56 is a jewel in the rough

He did! Check the posts before yours!
Grantm56 is offline Male
Old 11-21-2009, 03:23 PM   #23
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
Smileys will no longer be added to the forum. Justin announced this after the xD switch for this smiley:
Nice smileys, though. Even if we did holiday smileys, we'd have to change them for every major holiday.
We know that they won't be added...there are other ways to add them to your posts though....and it might be worth the effort!

Rudolph and his reindeer....
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Bindidog; 11-21-2009 at 03:26 PM..
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 11-21-2009, 03:26 PM   #24
soupbeanman

Grantm56 is a jewel in the roughGrantm56 is a jewel in the rough

Hey! Bindidog! You did a good job with the smiles!!!
Grantm56 is offline Male
Old 11-21-2009, 03:26 PM   #25
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Grantm56
Hey! Bindidog! You did a good job with the smiles!!!
Thank you! They are fun to make! Can you think of any more?
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 11-21-2009, 03:46 PM   #26
SuchGreatHeights.
Banned
PaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clown

Good idea.
It's a shame Justin won't add more smileys.
PaperBlossom is offline Female
Old 11-21-2009, 04:18 PM   #27
Call me Karen

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

Like Quack Quack said, he isn't adding more.
But I just love the idea, Abby!
webkinzlover218 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2009, 08:28 PM   #28
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Ooh those are great smilies.

You can also use the winterfest snowflake if you want. Here is a pic:
Click the image to open in full size.

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
We know that they won't be added...there are other ways to add them to your posts though....and it might be worth the effort!
I agree even if Justin won't be adding more it is still fun to use the creative ones anyways. I just save them to my computer and use them whenever I feel the want to.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 11-21-2009, 08:28 PM   #29
dancing is for

disneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

that is a really cute idea!
Old 11-21-2009, 08:53 PM   #30
Garfield loves

sillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clown

SO CUTE!! I am going to save them on my computer so I can use them!
sillybung is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hurricanes, sillybung was here!!