Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2009, 11:17 AM   #11
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: what if there was a holiday smiley?

Here are a few more!!! Click the image to open in full size. Rudolph....

Click the image to open in full size. Smily with reindeer antlers

And a Rudolph smily too! Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Bindidog; 11-21-2009 at 11:26 AM..
Bindidog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2009, 11:33 AM   #12
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

Click the image to open in full size.

OMG thats cute!! Great job!! and i agree with this idea but as Quack Quack said.. no more smiley thingys. D:

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog

Wow your awesome at them!!!
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 11-21-2009, 11:34 AM   #13
Seatrout

StyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to behold

As quack quack said, there will be no more smileys. But... that is an awesome idea. It would be funny to post a small Santa clause smiley........xD
StyleQueenCara is offline Female
Old 11-21-2009, 11:42 AM   #14
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by xxaeroxx
Click the image to open in full size.

OMG thats cute!! Great job!! and i agree with this idea but as Quack Quack said.. no more smiley thingys. D:

Wow your awesome at them!!!
My first post explained my theory on these, that yes, they won't be added as smilies, and I can totally understand why...(There are already so many!) But my idea was that we as individuals who wanted them could just copy and paste them into our images when we want them. Like this...Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

That way Justin and WI don't need to worry about adding them, and we still get to be "festive"! It might take a little more work, but I think they are pretty cute!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 11-21-2009, 11:44 AM   #15
WhiteTerrierFan

This is a wonderful idea, but sadly, as other people have stated, Justin has told us that he is not going to add any more smileys. I like the idea in previous posts to just copy and the paste the smiley with the santa hat though (:
Old 11-21-2009, 01:30 PM   #16
i wish justin was a

abby ♥'s you is a splendid one to beholdabby ♥'s you is a splendid one to beholdabby ♥'s you is a splendid one to beholdabby ♥'s you is a splendid one to behold

Let's see if this works...Click the image to open in full size. Yeah! It did! You are welcome to use him if you don't mind my method that includes more work!!!
Thats awesome! Super cute!!
abby ♥'s you is offline Female
Old 11-21-2009, 01:39 PM   #17
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Let's see if this works...Click the image to open in full size. Yeah! It did! You are welcome to use him if you don't mind my method that includes more work!!!
Awesome!

I wish Justin would add more...it seems like that happened so long ago...I wonder if there was another reason behind it other than people not liking his change?

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

I think I will a few of these guys to my siggy (of course giving credit to Bindidog), and tell people to spread them around. We could all do that...

It's not letting me, never mind...

Last edited by bob nws III; 11-21-2009 at 01:49 PM..
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 11-21-2009, 02:03 PM   #18
soupbeanman

Grantm56 is a jewel in the roughGrantm56 is a jewel in the rough

If would be really cool if he would!!
Grantm56 is offline Male
Old 11-21-2009, 02:05 PM   #19
Snaaazzzyyy(:

ladybugz is a glorious beacon of lightladybugz is a glorious beacon of lightladybugz is a glorious beacon of light

It would!

Since you cant make anymore as animation ones:
(: (>

HES WEARING A SANTA HAT!
ladybugz is offline Female
Old 11-21-2009, 02:08 PM   #20
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Smileys will no longer be added to the forum. Justin announced this after the xD switch for this smiley:
Nice smileys, though. Even if we did holiday smileys, we'd have to change them for every major holiday.
badena2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hurricanes, sillybung was here!!