Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 07:19 PM   #1
huffs
Webkinz :)
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Default What if this insider existed?Part 2!!*BASED ON THE HIT THREAD,"What if this insider existed?"

Yes yes,sorry the other got closed,part 2 is here!!

How about a Warriors Insider for those crazy Warriors fans like me?

Or a Twilight Insider for those INSANE Ttwilight fans?Like me again...

Post YOUR Insider ideas and Suggestions!Whady'a know?What if hey actually create some of those wacky ideas?

Or a Pokemon Insider for those wacky pokemon fans!You CAN trade pokemon so become a GT,Gifted and GG would be the same!

Last edited by Miafire; 02-13-2009 at 01:54 PM..
Miafire is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2009, 07:29 PM   #2
e all love our

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

Default Re: What is this insider existed?Part 2!!*BASED ON THE HIT THREAD,"What if this insider existed?"

That would have to be a lot o new insiders, so they could just mak one thing called "fictional chat" or something like that.
or they could just talk about it in the open mike.
♥peep♥
fluffypup is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 07:37 PM   #3
huffs
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Default Re: What is this insider existed?Part 2!!*BASED ON THE HIT THREAD,"What if this insider existed?"

I just made thsi thread 'cuz it popped up in my head randomly,you could just "suggest" some.That's what other did.
Miafire is offline Male
Old 02-03-2009, 07:39 PM   #4
Mightystar159

Mightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of light

There are soo many Possiblitaies for new Insiders! A would like a Jonas Brothers one, or a Book one Or something like that. Even if there were a lot more insiders, I am sure this one would be one of the best!
Mightystar159 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 07:42 PM   #5
huffs

It would 4 sure!!

Nice ideas!

Those two were suggested on the old thread though.xD

But ah well!
Miafire is offline Male
Old 02-03-2009, 07:44 PM   #6
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Smile Re: What is this insider existed?Part 2!!*BASED ON THE HIT THREAD,"What if this insider existed?"

View Post Originally Posted by fluffypup
That would have to be a lot o new insiders, so they could just mak one thing called "fictional chat" or something like that.
♥peep♥

I agree, and it takes a lot of effort to build another site. Justin and Wendy are busy a lot(remember they made bear insider and webkinz insider because they were interested in those topics), and it would be hard to keep track of all those sites. Instead the person could. . . .
  • They could talk about it in open mike.
  • They could join a club on WI.
  • They could find another website that already has that topic all worked out.
Example: I love the Sims 2, so I joined ModtheSims2.

Last edited by badena2; 02-03-2009 at 07:46 PM..
badena2 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 07:45 PM   #7
WhiteTerrierFan

Default Re: What if this insider existed?Part 2!!*BASED ON THE HIT THREAD,"What if this insider existed?"

I loved this idea the first time you posted it and I still do. (:
Here's some ideas:
Superhero Insider
Facebook Insider
Music Insider

I have a lot more but it will take a while to post them all.
I LOVE the idea of a Twilight Insider. (:
REP!
Old 02-03-2009, 07:51 PM   #8
huffs

Default Re: What if this insider existed?Part 2!!*BASED ON THE HIT THREAD,"What if this insider existed?"

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
I agree, and it takes a lot of effort to build another site. Justin and Wendy are busy a lot(remember they made bear insider and webkinz insider because they were interested in those topics), and it would be hard to keep track of all those sites. Instead the person could. . . .
  • They could talk about it in open mike.
  • They could join a club on WI.
  • They could find another website that already has that topic all worked out.
Example: I love the Sims 2, so I joined ModtheSims2.
View Post Originally Posted by fluffypup
♥peep♥
I can understand.But these are only "SUGGESTIONS" it's obvious Justin and Wendy can't make these....oooh.....but what if a member did?xD JK....but it "could" happen....but anyways....I saw how well the old thread did so I went for part 2!I do hope you understand what I'm saying.
View Post Originally Posted by WhiteTerrierFan
I loved this idea the first time you posted it and I still do. (:
Here's some ideas:
Superhero Insider
Facebook Insider
Music Insider

I have a lot more but it will take a while to post them all.
I LOVE the idea of a Twilight Insider. (:
REP!
Thank you terrier!That's why I made a part 2!

Cool ideas!Maybe try like 10 or 5 at a time?
Miafire is offline Male
Old 02-03-2009, 07:55 PM   #9
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Facebook Insider would be great!
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 02-03-2009, 07:56 PM   #10
e all love our

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

Yes, I see what you are saying! I hope I didn't sound like I didn't like your idea, because I loved it!
fluffypup is offline Female
Closed